"regular" headaches

veggies

just something kind of funny I noticed today at work..

I got a "regular" headache (kind of like a mild hangover headache (without drinking the night before, of course!) on my right side forehead/temple area) and I was like 'oh cool!  its been so long since a normal headache!' and i was kind of pleased with it. 

im not even shadowing on my left side today, i got hit yesterday after thanksgiving dinner but it hardly hurt! i had all the feelings of a hit besides the excruciating pain, it was cool.  i think my cycle is wearing down after a three month escapade.  yay

does anyone else notice that they dont get any "normal" headaches during cycle?? maybe its just that we dont notice them because they are so small an issue.. for me at least

pfw for all!

I'm chronic and I do get "normal" headaches once in a while on the opposite side. They are definitely "different" feeling and I can pick them right off with normal headache meds. It's kind of funny (not funny ha ha) to have both shadow and normal at the same time and feel one just go away.

-T

I Know what you mean. When i got relief from this treatment, after awhile i got this "regular" HA. It was like oh, what`s this? Do i have a headache?! Very surprised for some reason ;D

On the opposite side i get this burning migraine like HA. My way now is i do not treat with anything else than water, o2, ice, exercise and  sometimes Red Bull. Oh, and mushrooms ;D

I do not us anything for the neckpains as well. Holding on for a little week it will be gone usualy. No rebounds, no side effects. I tink i had it with those chemicals for awhile.

I have CCH and used to have chronic migraine/daily tension headaches also.  Since I've been doing these treatments, I have probably 75% less regular headaches than I used to.  No exaggeration. 

The most bizarre thing that I've experienced was a "brain freeze" headache (was eating ice cream) while having a  level 5/6 CH.  The sharpness of the pain was similar but they were located in distinctly different areas of my head.  Brain freeze headache was located in the center/upper part of my forehead area while the CH was, of course, behind my R eye.  I grasped my head in pain and then just began  laughing!  I mean, what are the odds this would happen?!?