Request - Writing an article about cluster headaches and psychedelics

omarmosleh

Hello! My name is Omar Mosleh and I'm a reporter at the Toronto Star, a newspaper in Canada.

I'm writing an article about the psychedelic renaissance, and how various psychedelics from LSD, psilocybin and MDMA being used for psychotherapy for mental health conditions as such a depression, anxiety and PTSD. I'm also interested in talking to anyone who has experienced relief from cluster headaches by using psychedelics. I am hoping to find a Canadian who would be willing to share their experience.

My email is omarmosleh@thestar.ca if there is anyone interested. Your help would play a huge part in helping this story come to life.

Be well.

OMM

G'afternoon @omarmosleh!

Just curious if you've received any email responses yet?  I've seen 2 comments on my Facebook thread so far...I've met one of them at our annual clusterbusters patient conference in 2015 and she said she'd be willing to speak to you....I also chatted with a young man from Alberta who I've been mentoring for the past couple of years and he said he'd get in touch with you as well.  I've also reached out to a Canadian doc that I've known for many years, and who has many years of busting experience but haven't heard back from him yet.

Thanks for your interest in this project!

Dallas Denny 

• Like 3

hello, yes !

I've had a number of people reach out to you, you've been tremendously helpful Mr. Denny. Never underestimate the power of the internet. Really appreciate your help with this. I'll be sure to post the article here when it goes online. Will either be this weekend or next. It explores a lot of interesting developments. 

• Thanks 2

On 7/7/2020 at 3:17 PM, omarmosleh said:

Hello! My name is Omar Mosleh and I'm a reporter at the Toronto Star, a newspaper in Canada.

I'm writing an article about the psychedelic renaissance, and how various psychedelics from LSD, psilocybin and MDMA being used for psychotherapy for mental health conditions as such a depression, anxiety and PTSD. I'm also interested in talking to anyone who has experienced relief from cluster headaches by using psychedelics. I am hoping to find a Canadian who would be willing to share their experience.

My email is omarmosleh@thestar.ca if there is anyone interested. Your help would play a huge part in helping this story come to life.

Be well.

OMM

Hi Omar

I am a Canadian in Montreal and newly diagnosed (formally this year). This cycle has come on strong and hard, multiple daily attacks, 8 weeks so far. I am early in my journey treating this but I am also a research scientist (Immunologist) and have reviewed the literature on psilocyban/LSD even before I became a CH patient. I am making plans as we speak to try a busting treatment. You are welcome to contact me if you are interested in discussing my experience. 

Julie

• Like 2