Matching contributions

A very generous, anonymous Buster has offered to match any and all donations up to a total of $1000.00 between now and the end of the year.

That means that your $10.00 donation becomes a $20.00, $25.00 becomes $50.00 etc.

If you add in the tax deduction, that makes it almost free  ;)

So, if you are so inclined,and decide to make a donation, now is a great time. Thank you.

If you use paypal or a check, just mark it with "matching" and we will make sure it's handled properly.

Bob

I've actually had a hard time finding where to donate.

This is never a good thing for an organization that relies upon donations and the good intentions of others.

There is a donate button on the bottom of these message board pages but for some reson they don't always work properly.

Best thing to do is go to our website http://www.clusterbusters.com/donations.htm

and donate from there or mail your donations to:

Clusterbusters

P.O. Box 574

lombard, Il 60148

Thanks

Bob

Go to the clusterbusters site like he said. Bob has it fixed where you can give money easily. [smiley=dankk2.gif] You will find cool stuff there to buy as well as donate.

Dont forget CH.com, and MAPS.ORG if your feeling rich. ;)

the bb

• 2 weeks later...

Would it make any sense to announce this at the general board? (Not telling you how to run this great site, of course -- just saying that if I hadn't already intended to make a donation I wouldn't have seen this, but there might be some folks who would donate, even if they hadn't been intending to, if they realized their money would be doubled.)

Jerry