lightning-fast effect - but why and how?

Mastermerls

Hi guys
I apologize in advance for my bad english..
I use the googel translator, but I think that's enough to talk to you in writing

I found out by chance how I can completely get rid of my cluster headaches within 30 seconds to 2 minutes.
The problem is that the effect doesn't last longer than 30 minutes.

and i'm not a doctor, so i can't say anything about health issues (side effects).

But I think if you are at a strength of 10/10 and just want to fill up with oxygen painlessly to stay painless, it could be of help.

so I am sharing this with you in order to collect suggestions from around the world as to what extent this effect produces its positive properties and how it could be used !?

I hope I can encourage you to involve your doctors and gifted friends / scientists and possibly try it yourself in an emergency

you only need 1 glass of water and in it you dissolve 1-2 teaspoons of baking soda (that for baking, not the detergent !!!)
according to the brand, we call it Kaisernatron.

the effect sets in extremely quickly !.
unfortunately that hits back tremendously ...

but i'm sure the solution to our problem is close to the substance!

what do you all mean?

Warm greetings from German

Back in 2016, a fellow wrote this: >>.I mix and chug down: 1 Teaspoon of baking soda 1 or 2Lime(s) (Preferably organic) 1 cup of filtered water (Don't use tap water) Not only I have been able to reduce the intensity of an attack, but I have been able to abort it. It's worked several times.<<   

• Like 1