Re: BOL article

No secrecy. This was hashed out years ago. Seems to be being brought up again for some personal agendas.

Agendas that certainly do not include helping cluster sufferers or helping move forward on better treatments.

Bobb is correct in that Doblin has no horse in this race and has dedicated most of his life to researching compounds to help people.

bob

Yep, lets get on with kicking some CH ass.

There is obviously a lot more to this story, various opinions and personal agendas.

The moderator of the the Dose Nation site made a statement that has since limited discussion:

"We are no longer accepting anonymous comments on this post. If you have something to say about this issue, it must be on the record as an actual person. Thank you. If you use a pseudonym or are not logged in as an identified user, your comment will be deleted."

Basically, man up or stop with the anonymous posts. 

Little has been said since.

As is often the case, I believe the truth is somewhere in between the stories presented, most of which have been deleted in that article.  That says a lot to me, you can make your own decision.

Bottom line, Dr. Halpern is in my opinion working hard to help those with cluster headache.

I don't care what has happened.

OK, I do care. 

But I care a lot more about each and everyone of us with CH.

And more than anything I want the pain of these headaches to end.

That is the truth that is most important to me. 

Let me say this, I have the utmost respect for Dr. Halpen, Dr. Sewell, Rick Doblin and many others. I've met these people, they have given me their time, their opinion and their expertize.  I trust them implicitly with my health and my sanity.  Each of them.  All of them.

D~

Let me say this, I have the utmost respect for Dr. Halpen, Dr. Sewell, Rick Doblin and many others. I've met these people, they have given me their time, their opinion and their expertize.I trust them implicitly with my health and my sanity.Each of them.All of them.

Amen.  I couldn't agree any more!

Up to you if you want to remove it. I didnt because I didnt want it percieved to be censoring anything or hiding anything.

I decided today that I will write a complete history of all the "facts" as it needs to be done. Especially since I've already had two heart attacks and, well......truth does need to be documented.

Bob