Oregon Approves Medical Use For Mushrooms

WOW.  I never thought I'd see this in my lifetime.  It's one step closer for those of us with CH being able to get medicines from a doctor that actually help stop our CH..  It looks like there's a lot of bureaucracy wrapped around how they'll manage it, but I'm sure it'll get easier once the magic spreads (ha ha, just made that one up). :)  

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/politics/elections/oregon-becomes-1st-state-to-legalize-psilocybin-for-mental-health-therapy/283-4103d1ba-9d9a-4dc0-9970-6f8cc1288323

Love all,

J

• Like 4

From what I've read, it will be two years before this will begin, but you will not have to be from Oregon and you will not have to even have a medical condition. You will not be able to purchase psilocybin, only receive treatment/therapy by a licensed practitioner. You will have to be pre-screened for the therapy and then be administered the psilocybin by that practitioner. You must remain in their care until the drug is out of your system.

This should be a boost to the Oregon tourism industry as Clusterheads travel year-round for busting "trips"!

We need to find practitioners who understand cluster and will give Clusterheads package deals for multiple dosings. 

• Like 1