Football Fantasy

Bonkers

Big Pharma has little interest in bringing BOL to market exclusively for the clusterhead population because of its small size. The hoops it would need to jump through and the money it would need to spend in order to produce a drug for such a small target population make it unlikely that we'll get BOL at a reasonable cost (or at any cost for that matter) due to the big heartedness of Big Pharma.

I think our best chance at getting BOL to market will come when it is found that it also works for migraine as well as other types of headaches. Migraine sufferers comprise an enormous market, many times that of clusterheads. My fantasy is that one or several famous celebrities in the entertainment or sports fields will be "cured" of their migraines by the use of one of the psychedelics. When the news gets out (after the shock wears off) and a few others have the same success, the government will be forced to either legalize psychedelics, make criminals of a big percentage of headache sufferers or make BOL available at a reasonable price.

Percy Harvin, a star receiver for the Vikings, is getting a lot of press lately and losing a lot of playing time because he gets debilitating headaches. Wouldn't it be great if somehow he learned that a dose of shrooms might end his headache problems?

i also believe unil some one of

"importance" has clusters we will be taken seriously

and when that "important" person knocks out their migraines or clusters with  our treatments BOL will be available

good post Bonkers!

AO

I think you're right on with that post Bonkers. It may take more that a big star, though. I think someone with ties in Washington, who is willing to speak out, will carry the weight needed. This happened with support for finally viewing migraine as a debilitating disease by Hillary Clinton and Cindy McCain. -T

http://www.migraines.org/artist/pdfs/second-show.pdf

http://www.migraineblog.org/migraine_blog/migraine_in_the_news/

im not sure it should go that high to be honest i could never see anyone in the whitehouse happly saying 'i take magic mushrooms' even if it is for medicine or not. i think it needs to be someone that can take the abuse aswell as support. we all know there gonna be people out ther against it.  :'( lets just hope