"Post-dose hits"/psilo

CHfather

I have read here that at least sometimes after starting busting with LSA, people will get "post-dose hits" (which I think were also called "slapbacks" (?) in another thread), and these hits can be quite bad.  Four questions:

1. Is this so common that it should be assumed that early in the LSA process things are very likely to get worse before they get better?

2. Does this same thing happen with psilo?

3. If you were early in an LSA-based busting process and then you were able to get psilo, would you switch from seeds to psilo?

4. If you did switch, would you have to wait five days after your last seed dosing before starting the psilo?

My own instinct would be to stick with the seeds to be sure they've had a fair test, since it seems some things work for some people and some for others.  But maybe if psilo is so much better, and if there's no post-dose hit/slapback from psilo, it would make sense to just switch to psilo and come back to seeds later if the psilo doesn't help?????? :o??????

1. Is this so common that it should be assumed that early in the LSA process things are very likely to get worse before they get better?

Yes, although there are exceptions.  Check out Becky v's thread, "I should be grateful" under "Share Your Busting Stories." 

2. Does this same thing happen with psilo?

Usually, but everyone is different.  What works for one, may not work for the next.

3. If you were early in an LSA-based busting process and then you were able to get psilo, would you switch from seeds to psilo?

Sorry, but I can't remember where your daughter is in her busting.  If she has had one or two doses without any significant pain free time, then I would say, yes go ahead and give the psilo a try.

4. If you did switch, would you have to wait five days after your last seed dosing before starting the psilo?

Yes, absolutely.