Vitamin m flashbacks

lp3

Been busting with vitamin m for years. No problem. Then...bam. getting high just watching tv. Bam...high walking around my yard.  Bam...haven't busted in a week. What gives? Have I fried my brain. Will the flashback subside? Anyone else experience this? Should I stop vit m? God I hope not. Please respond 

LSD and Psilocibin tend to spend time in the 'brain fat' and occasionally will pop loose. This is a simplified explanation, but when that fat metabolizes or occasionally gets loose, it can cause a flashback the frequency and chance of it happening fades with time and not using. I am by no means an expert, this is simply what I had learned years back.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2020 at 5:51 PM, devonrex said:

LSD and Psilocibin tend to spend time in the 'brain fat' and occasionally will pop loose. This is a simplified explanation, but when that fat metabolizes or occasionally gets loose, it can cause a flashback the frequency and chance of it happening fades with time and not using. I am by no means an expert, this is simply what I had learned years back.

Yes, just as THC is stored in fat cells. If you're a fat stoner like me, losing weight feels awfully good :)

• Haha 2