D3 Appreciation

Snowflake

Hi All,

I, for the first time am currently following though with the D3 approach. 

It's been almost a week and a half of stagnently starting it as I did not have immediate access to all the vitamins mentioned. However I do now. 

I have my O2 ready on standby. 

Whilst I always hate to count my chickens before they hatch, there has been improment. ie. From 9 nocturnal attacks, I'm gone down to 2 per night. I have been stealing much more sleep in the last 3 nights, which feels great. 

I know It does take roughly 3 weeks to kick in correctly as I am still loading as per the D3 schedule provided. However, I must admit that this is the most effective approach and promising results I ever felt in 25 years.

The attacks that I do get are less painful, less frequent and shorter already. 

This is just a note to say a huge thank you to Spiny and Batch who has so selflessly helped me get in the wagon without delay. You guys are just too awesome and help without hesitation.:)

This will come as a shock to all but my D3 levels were at 18.5 at the start of this cycle. 

It also explained why my nocturnal attacks were so fierce and frequent. 

I will be doing bloods every so often to make sure it does not ever go to this figure again and will keep it in check. It is just 'suspensful' to visit clinics or labs right now and brings fear of contacting covid. However, I will plan appropriately and take all the relevant measures. I will admit, the hand sanitizers do pose a bit of discomfort, seeing that it does contain alot if alcohol. However, I try to either hold my breath ever with the masks on and keep my hands away from my face. After. While it does evaporate. Even though our skin does absorb some eventually. 

I carry cooler with Redbull and a portable tank each time I am required to leave my house. So that's cool.

So thanks guys. You have no idea how much you have helped me and I am truly grateful. You saved alot of lives including mine and I can feel some sort of ' control' over the beast. This gives me hope which is the only thing I can cling to.

Also, if you are out there and like me, hesitant about the D3 approach, I beg you to reconsider and keep to it. 

Honestly, I have no doubts about it anymore and it is the safest thing I have ever tried in my CH life even though I know I still have a long way to go. 

Understanding that I will be on this treatment for the rest of my life, cycle or not, The only question that circles my mind right now is once I am 'D3 complient' and out of season, do I still avoid all the triggers?

Much appreciated and pain free wishes to all and stay safe.

Snowflake :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thank you Snowflake. It is our mission and pleasure to be of assistance. The great thing is, we have been there too! So, we get it. 

I am so delighted with your success!! :wub: It is a wonderful gift for my holiday. 

Out of cycle, for at least two weeks in my book, then you can test a trigger. 

The Regimen is great for your overall health, unlike the Pharma we are handed. I stay on it all year due to the health benefits I receive. I hope that you do the same! It is easier to prevent your D from dropping than to elevate it. Your body will thank you.

May peace and love be with you.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/24/2020 at 2:36 AM, spiny said:

Thank you Snowflake. It is our mission and pleasure to be of assistance. The great thing is, we have been there too! So, we get it. 

I am so delighted with your success!! :wub: It is a wonderful gift for my holiday. 

Out of cycle, for at least two weeks in my book, then you can test a trigger. 

The Regimen is great for your overall health, unlike the Pharma we are handed. I stay on it all year due to the health benefits I receive. I hope that you do the same! It is easier to prevent your D from dropping than to elevate it. Your body will thank you.

May peace and love be with you.

Hi

Any idea how I can get in touch with Batch directly please?

Thanks

@Snowflake you should be able to PM him here by clicking the little envelope icon at the top of the page by your name. He now goes by XXX on this site. He does a lot of one on one with other members on this site so it may take him a little time to get back to you but I don't think it will be more then a day or so. He is also very good with exchanging phone numbers with users and you may be able to speak to him over the phone.  Batch is a great guy willing to help out anyone who are willing to help themselves. 

12 minutes ago, FunTimes said:

@Snowflake you should be able to PM him here by clicking the little envelope icon at the top of the page by your name. He now goes by XXX on this site. He does a lot of one on one with other members on this site so it may take him a little time to get back to you but I don't think it will be more then a day or so. He is also very good with exchanging phone numbers with users and you may be able to speak to him over the phone.  Batch is a great guy willing to help out anyone who are willing to help themselves. 

Hi 

Thanks alot. Yes he is. He did video call me once. Awesome guy. Thanks again I will private message. Didn't know he changed his alias. Thanks

Good day all

Just an update.

It's been well over 3 or 4 weeks into the D3 regimine. From 9 or 10 attacks to 0 per night.

I feel great. Just having a full night sleep after so long is heavenly. 

I must say that this is a breath of new air into my life and I found purpose to live again. 

Too late for regrets now as this could have saved both my hips and needle through me face and other painful procedures I put myself through out of haste and frustration.

However, I see only positive things coming my way and there are basically no words to express my gratitude to those that helped me. Love to all.

Snowflake

• Like 4

Hey Snowflake,

I'm very happy to see you've responded to the anti-inflammatory regimen with a complete cessation of CH.  I know how wonderful that feels. I've sent you a PM so we're in direct contact.

There are a few things you'll need to remember at this point.  The first is you'll need to stay on this regimen until you end up on the other side of the air-grass interface in order to experience its many benefits.

Second, there will be times when the CH beast overrides vitamin D3 and jumps ugly.  When that happens, and it will, don't worry.  Start loading vitamin D3 until you're back CH pain free then up the maintenance dose by 5,000 IU/day for a few months.

Third and most important, start the rest of your family on this regimen.  The health benefits are too great to ignore.  It is so safe, I've had my entire family including cousins and second cousins, kids and grand kids taking this regimen since 2012.  I've four grand kids who were bathed in maternal vitamin D3 from conception through breast feeding as their mothers have been taking this regimen with 10,000 IU/day vitamin D3.  These kids have T-Rex immune systems.  They don't get sick.  They're also budding Einsteins and Mensa candidates with exceptional neuromotor development.   Kids under 100 lbs get 50 IU of vitamin D3 per pound of body weight per day.

This regimen is also proving to be effective in preventing serious infection by the Wuhan (SARS-CoV-2) Corona virus.  My son and niece have both had a brush with the Wuhan virus.  My niece found the infection was less bothersome than a cold and lasted only 5 days until asymptomatic.  My son didn't even know he'd been infected until he went in for elective surgery and the Wuhan virus antibodies turned up in his PreOp labs.

The following vitamindwiki.com link will take you to a webpage on the use of vitamin D3 as an intervention for COVID-19.

COVID-19 treated by Vitamin D - studies, reports, videos

As of Jan 29 had:  34 trials4 trial results,  13 meta-analyses and reviews,   46 observations,   29 recommendations,   42 associations,  84 speculations,  38 videos   see also COVID-19 and Vitamin D:   Governments.   Health problems.   Hospitals

Take care and please keep us posted.

V/R, Batch

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Update:

Like you said xxx, I did still get a few attacks. All were in one night and thereafter nothing. I managed to get my D3 Bloods done and happy to report that from 18 I managed to push it up to 73. I feel this made a huge difference. I am maintaining this dosage at the moment. 

I noticed that the usual triggers do not affect me anymore which is great. So I get to eat what ever I been staying away from. Perfumes etc don't even give me a shadow. 

My tank of oxygen has been lasting me over 1 and half months now. Just keeping it for back up. 

So far so good. I feel great!

Thank you and pf wishes.

Snowflake

• Like 1

This is wonderful Snowflake!

I would suggest that you get your levels checked again before you would normally have a cycle. If your level is still below 80 or around 80, I suggest that you up the D for a month or more to provide your head with a buffer. I keep mine at around 100. 

ATB!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
On 1/29/2021 at 10:28 PM, xxx said:

Hey Snowflake,

I'm very happy to see you've responded to the anti-inflammatory regimen with a complete cessation of CH.  I know how wonderful that feels. I've sent you a PM so we're in direct contact.

There are a few things you'll need to remember at this point.  The first is you'll need to stay on this regimen until you end up on the other side of the air-grass interface in order to experience its many benefits.

Second, there will be times when the CH beast overrides vitamin D3 and jumps ugly.  When that happens, and it will, don't worry.  Start loading vitamin D3 until you're back CH pain free then up the maintenance dose by 5,000 IU/day for a few months.

Third and most important, start the rest of your family on this regimen.  The health benefits are too great to ignore.  It is so safe, I've had my entire family including cousins and second cousins, kids and grand kids taking this regimen since 2012.  I've four grand kids who were bathed in maternal vitamin D3 from conception through breast feeding as their mothers have been taking this regimen with 10,000 IU/day vitamin D3.  These kids have T-Rex immune systems.  They don't get sick.  They're also budding Einsteins and Mensa candidates with exceptional neuromotor development.   Kids under 100 lbs get 50 IU of vitamin D3 per pound of body weight per day.

This regimen is also proving to be effective in preventing serious infection by the Wuhan (SARS-CoV-2) Corona virus.  My son and niece have both had a brush with the Wuhan virus.  My niece found the infection was less bothersome than a cold and lasted only 5 days until asymptomatic.  My son didn't even know he'd been infected until he went in for elective surgery and the Wuhan virus antibodies turned up in his PreOp labs.

The following vitamindwiki.com link will take you to a webpage on the use of vitamin D3 as an intervention for COVID-19.

COVID-19 treated by Vitamin D - studies, reports, videos

As of Jan 29 had:  34 trials4 trial results,  13 meta-analyses and reviews,   46 observations,   29 recommendations,   42 associations,  84 speculations,  38 videos   see also COVID-19 and Vitamin D:   Governments.   Health problems.   Hospitals

Take care and please keep us posted.

V/R, Batch

Hi Batch,

Hope you are well.

You were right. He did return about a month now. Saturday night was my worst attack. Really suffered. Oxygen did nothing. Redbull then oxygen again brought it down a tad. But it went off after 45 mins. At that moment I wished I was dead. Seriously. All my hope on the D3 was gone.

But nevertheless I started loading almost 3 weeks now but I'm not sure what's a safe quantity to take. I'm writing out of desperation. So far I'm taking 50 000iu every 2nd day. Along with the cofactors. 

Also out of curiosity, what's your view on " Neurovance. Says on the box that it has no sedating properties, not does it increase seratonin. So I'm curious and desperate to try it. But as always I like to check with our family here first. 

Thanks and keep well.

Snowflake 

10 hours ago, Snowflake said:

All my hope on the D3 was gone

Hi Snowflake,

I know you addresses this to Batch and hopefully he will see your question soon. I just wanted to tell you not to give up on the D3 regimen just yet. I started with the original D3 reg as provided by Batch but had to start doing the "full monte" form of the reg that adds in a few extra supplements and increases dosage levels of some supplements for certain durations of time. The original D3 protocol really helped to tamper down the intensity levels of the hits but I never reached cessation unless out of cycle. I had to increase the levels of quercetin to 2,000 mg a day along with 2,000 mg of curcumin, 2,000 mg of resveratrol and 200 mcg of super selenium complex & vitamin E. I had already been on the COQ10, so I just kept doing that. What I’m saying is that you need to keep tweaking the protocol until you find what your body requires. I have had so few CH attacks in the past 8-almost 9 months now that I am still in awe of these natural supplements. I have also been doing RC seeds every 3 to 4 weeks or directly after a hit but I tend to feel like the supplements are doing the majority and just get an added boost with the RC on a maintenance level. Keep working on it and hang in there!

Quick Edit:

I forgot to mention that prior to this regimen, I had only ever gotten 3 to 4 months off ever! 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BoscoPiko said:

Hi Snowflake,

I know you addresses this to Batch and hopefully he will see your question soon. I just wanted to tell you not to give up on the D3 regimen just yet. I started with the original D3 reg as provided by Batch but had to start doing the "full monte" form of the reg that adds in a few extra supplements and increases dosage levels of some supplements for certain durations of time. The original D3 protocol really helped to tamper down the intensity levels of the hits but I never reached cessation unless out of cycle. I had to increase the levels of quercetin to 2,000 mg a day along with 2,000 mg of curcumin, 2,000 mg of resveratrol and 200 mcg of super selenium complex & vitamin E. I had already been on the COQ10, so I just kept doing that. What I’m saying is that you need to keep tweaking the protocol until you find what your body requires. I have had so few CH attacks in the past 8-almost 9 months now that I am still in awe of these natural supplements. I have also been doing RC seeds every 3 to 4 weeks or directly after a hit but I tend to feel like the supplements are doing the majority and just get an added boost with the RC on a maintenance level. Keep working on it and hang in there!

Quick Edit:

I forgot to mention that prior to this regimen, I had only ever gotten 3 to 4 months off ever! 

@BoscoPiko Thank you so much for your input... we were about to give up on the D3 Regimen after doing (several) loading doses initially as a preventative. The cycle has well and truly started now so starting up another 12 day loading dose of 50,000IU D3 / daily but unfortunately to no real success. I'll take a look at the Full Monty you and Batch speak of. Very early in an episodic cycle so the daytime attacks are minimal but really getting hit with the nocturnal attacks.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chloe Chriselle said:

daytime attacks are minimal but really getting hit with the nocturnal attacks.

I'm glad your going to check out the full Monte.  I'm so sorry about the nocturnal hits and I can't speak much 2 them as I've only had 2 short lived attacks during sleep. Both were warded off with o2 and some coffee but I sure don't wish night hits on anyone (I thrive off of sleep).. and feel like it plays a huge part in health. Just don't give in or up.. carry this as long as possible because life is a gift!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Bejeeber said:

I think sometimes when he we mention Batch by his forum name @xxx in a post, he may be more likely to see a notification of it.

Thanks @Bejeeber I will do so going forward. Just wanted to add a huge thanks to you all for this wonderful site I am fortunate to be a part of. See the contradiction there lol. But in all honesty, whilst this world may turn, this world wide web is awesome even when everyone in here are stuck the "web" with pain. I spent the rest of yesterday searching and reading posts on here (which I should have done so in the first place) and I found so much of useful information. After finding one of batches posts where he mentioned that even whilst on a long successful D3 journey, the beast will return with a vengeance and that a 12 day loading dose with the cofactors should stop him eventually again. Luckily, before I read that, some hope was restored cos I took it upon myself to try the loading 1 week now but it wasn't consecutive days. So Im on the right track, just got to be more specific in accordance to the dosage. Like everyone here I guess we all panic at a certain stage when something doesn't work anymore and think the worst. But that post was my string of hope once again. I am not into MMs or seeds etc. Although I did try fee years back. However I prefer the D3 regimen cos it's easy and easier to do if count where I am from. 

Everyone makes mistakes. I say this cos I am guilty of such and unfortunately during 2019 (which was my worst year) the neurologist dished out very sedative medication, which u am still left trying to ween off. This is why my nocturnals where also so bad. And I , out of desperation to basically get into a comma at night was taking these meds quite a bit. 

Since then even though I have learnt that sedation and seratonin will make the beast trigger happy, I tried tappering of these sleeping pills and antidepressants.

It's 2022 and I'm almost done with 1 more. That's how long it took me cos I tried to go cold turkey with it once and I almost died after the meds left my system out of shock I guess.

Like some of us in here also, I just lost my job sadly because if the clusterheadaches and I'm left sitting in the lounge staring at a manifest that only I can see on the wall in front of me till my spouse come from work. 

I don't have the enthusiasm to even click the remote to switch the TV on some days. Alot of fatigue and feeling depressed and anxious like I mentioned in my previous post on anxiety and depression. 

However I put it down to the the last sedative med leaving my system. 

1 week ago also I started prednisone even though I know what it did to my hips. This was because I couldn't get enough oxygen in time as the company I get it from are really delayed in reactivating my account. I still didn't get the required tank yet and hope they have sorted by today. So I have only a really small one that a friend at the pharmacy sent me. This tank looks like my big tank gave birth. So I'm trying to savour it in the meantime.

I'm writing all this especially the part where maybe some of us want to relax and teach out for wrong stuff to feel good cos we are all so fed up.  But I learnt a valuable lesson to NEVER reach for that again and stick diligently to the D3, cos it is the only way I can live a "normal" life. If there is such a thing.

On day 12, I will update on my progress. 

Thanks and pain free to all.

❄️

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Chloe Chriselle said:

@BoscoPiko Thank you so much for your input... we were about to give up on the D3 Regimen after doing (several) loading doses initially as a preventative. The cycle has well and truly started now so starting up another 12 day loading dose of 50,000IU D3 / daily but unfortunately to no real success. I'll take a look at the Full Monty you and Batch speak of. Very early in an episodic cycle so the daytime attacks are minimal but really getting hit with the nocturnal attacks.

@Chloe Chriselle @BoscoPiko

Hi guys. 

I just fetched my big O2 tank so I feel safe.

also wanted to mention that I realised that the prednisone I was taking (out of desperation) from last week was actually hindering the absorption of the loading doses of D3. I honestly didn't know that would happen. So I'm tapering of the prednisone while I'm loading the 12 day "reactivation" intervention. Also I remembered that the Omega 3 and Vitamin C from this regimen is extremely vital for the absorption for ultimate and spontaneous results.

another thing, since end of May this year I checked bloods 3 times regarding my D3 levels, with the last time being yesterday.

in may my D3 was at 40. 

I started loading intermittently.

in July it went up to 71

I carried on loading but not religiously.

yesterday's result was 61.

I Have to bring this up to at least 110 to be pf like I did last time.

So this to me proves that the prednisone kinda slowed my D3 intake.

Yet I remember when I first checked my D3 levels ever, it was at 18 and my attacks back then we're nothing short of brutal.

Once I was introduced to this regimen and followed it, I am still in awe of its power to stop the beast if done correctly.

I'm glad I didn't just stop this regimen out of haste and thank you guys for cheering me on.

I'm smiling again 

So to who ever reads this post in the future, like Chloe has also mentioned. Do not give up. Tweak it where it needs to be tweaked and I say that this regimen is the reason I am still breathing. 

Getting to go for functions and enjoying what life has to offer since we were all so deprived and happiness was replaced with fear and thinking twice before every move we make all along.

Thank you once again for all the replies and support from such a beautiful group of souls 

Snowflake 

• Like 1

Hey Snowflake,

You're having a wild ride so I suspect you're also battling inflammation likely from your immune system's response to allergens.  That said, I have more questions than answers at this point. 

A drop in serum 25(OH)D3 from 71 ng/mL to 61 ng/mL in a month is about right if no vitamin D3 was taken.

How many days between these two lab tests for 25(OH)D3?

How much vitamin D3 did you take in loading doses during that period?

Have you been taking the Bio-Tech D3-50 and if so, what was the dose?  Was it 50,000 IU/week or higher?

I need some answers before we can work out a plan of action.

A little help please.

Take care,

V/R, Batch

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xxx said:

Hey Snowflake,

You're having a wild ride so I suspect you're also battling inflammation likely from your immune system's response to allergens.  That said, I have more questions than answers at this point. 

A drop in serum 25(OH)D3 from 71 ng/mL to 61 ng/mL in a month is about right if no vitamin D3 was taken.

How many days between these two lab tests for 25(OH)D3?

How much vitamin D3 did you take in loading doses during that period?

Have you been taking the Bio-Tech D3-50 and if so, what was the dose?  Was it 50,000 IU/week or higher?

I need some answers before we can work out a plan of action.

A little help please.

Take care,

V/R, Batch

Hey Batch,

How are you? Wonderful to hear from you.

Ok so when my last cycle aborted, I started maintaining at 20 000iu every 5 days but I will be honest and say I was not religiously doing so.

When this cycle started, I got a script for the 50 000iu calciferol D3 and started on them but once a week maintaining at 10 000iu everyday.

There were a few weeks I forgot the loading dose.

My attacks were manageable entering the season. Just this Saturday I got hit hard at midnight for 30mins and O2 couldn't touch it until I stopped and hit a Redbull and then restarted O2.

About a week or so ago I also started prednisone out of desperation (40 mg a day for about 4 days along with the D3 loading)

Reading on here since Sunday I found a post you wrote on what to do when it returns ie the 12 day loading schedule along with all the cofactors and since Sunday I have been on it. 

Attacks were few and less intense and aborted quick with O2.

Then I read somewhere that the prednisone was hindering absorption of the loading doses and started tapering of since Monday.

Now since you read my post on the PTSD after my last cycle and all the drugs I was taking eh benzos etc, I tried cold turkey with them a while back and landed in trauma.

So I have been seeing a psychiatrist and psychologist who were trying to ween me off. 

I was still in the process of their tapering plan when this cycle started. 

I now skipped to the lowest possible dosage of these sedative meds to avoid attacks. 

Yes I feel the pinch, tremors etc but I gather as long as there is a little in my system, I won't suffer like last time.

That's where I am right now and I'm on day 4 of the 50 000iu loading dose every morning trying to get to day 12. After I saw my figure this Tuesday sitting at 61, I kinda made sense of things regarding the prednisone and the lack of absorption rate and fluctuating figures.

I couldn't get the Biotech in time so I had to get the one from the pharmacy. I'm not sure of the brand as we require a script here for D3 if it's over 50 000iu. Just says calciferol and it's 1 round little purple tablet.

I have been medically boarded and my salary took a plunge so I couldn't repeat my order like the last time I took a pic and sent to you.

But I'm working on it.

Hope I answered all your questions. 

Thanks alot my friend and take care too.

Snowflake 

Hey Snowflake,

Thanks for the update.  Off hand your 25(OH)D3 response is still low.  This can be due to poor absorption in the GI tract.  One way of finding out if this is the problem is to order some Micro D3.  This is a nano emulsion of vitamin D3 that's taken sublingual (under the tongue) without swallowing for at least two minutes.  The dose I use is 0.5 mL (40,000 IU/day).  When taken sublingual, the vitamin D3 bypasses the GI tract and passes directly into the bloodstream under your tongue.  Doing this sublingual dose for a week should jack your serum 25(OH)D3 up by at least 20 ng/mL (50 nmol/L).

EvkQu6n.jpg

Can you shoot me a photo of the label on your Rx vitamin D3?

Take care and please keep us updated.

V/R, Batch