D3 Appreciation

Hi All,

I, for the first time am currently following though with the D3 approach. 

It's been almost a week and a half of stagnently starting it as I did not have immediate access to all the vitamins mentioned. However I do now. 

I have my O2 ready on standby. 

Whilst I always hate to count my chickens before they hatch, there has been improment. ie. From 9 nocturnal attacks, I'm gone down to 2 per night. I have been stealing much more sleep in the last 3 nights, which feels great. 

I know It does take roughly 3 weeks to kick in correctly as I am still loading as per the D3 schedule provided. However, I must admit that this is the most effective approach and promising results I ever felt in 25 years.

The attacks that I do get are less painful, less frequent and shorter already. 

This is just a note to say a huge thank you to Spiny and Batch who has so selflessly helped me get in the wagon without delay. You guys are just too awesome and help without hesitation.:)

This will come as a shock to all but my D3 levels were at 18.5 at the start of this cycle. 

It also explained why my nocturnal attacks were so fierce and frequent. 

I will be doing bloods every so often to make sure it does not ever go to this figure again and will keep it in check. It is just 'suspensful' to visit clinics or labs right now and brings fear of contacting covid. However, I will plan appropriately and take all the relevant measures. I will admit, the hand sanitizers do pose a bit of discomfort, seeing that it does contain alot if alcohol. However, I try to either hold my breath ever with the masks on and keep my hands away from my face. After. While it does evaporate. Even though our skin does absorb some eventually. 

I carry cooler with Redbull and a portable tank each time I am required to leave my house. So that's cool.

So thanks guys. You have no idea how much you have helped me and I am truly grateful. You saved alot of lives including mine and I can feel some sort of ' control' over the beast. This gives me hope which is the only thing I can cling to.

Also, if you are out there and like me, hesitant about the D3 approach, I beg you to reconsider and keep to it. 

Honestly, I have no doubts about it anymore and it is the safest thing I have ever tried in my CH life even though I know I still have a long way to go. 

Understanding that I will be on this treatment for the rest of my life, cycle or not, The only question that circles my mind right now is once I am 'D3 complient' and out of season, do I still avoid all the triggers?

Much appreciated and pain free wishes to all and stay safe.

Snowflake :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thank you Snowflake. It is our mission and pleasure to be of assistance. The great thing is, we have been there too! So, we get it. 

I am so delighted with your success!! :wub: It is a wonderful gift for my holiday. 

Out of cycle, for at least two weeks in my book, then you can test a trigger. 

The Regimen is great for your overall health, unlike the Pharma we are handed. I stay on it all year due to the health benefits I receive. I hope that you do the same! It is easier to prevent your D from dropping than to elevate it. Your body will thank you.

May peace and love be with you.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/24/2020 at 2:36 AM, spiny said:

Thank you Snowflake. It is our mission and pleasure to be of assistance. The great thing is, we have been there too! So, we get it. 

I am so delighted with your success!! :wub: It is a wonderful gift for my holiday. 

Out of cycle, for at least two weeks in my book, then you can test a trigger. 

The Regimen is great for your overall health, unlike the Pharma we are handed. I stay on it all year due to the health benefits I receive. I hope that you do the same! It is easier to prevent your D from dropping than to elevate it. Your body will thank you.

May peace and love be with you.

Hi

Any idea how I can get in touch with Batch directly please?

Thanks

@Snowflake you should be able to PM him here by clicking the little envelope icon at the top of the page by your name. He now goes by XXX on this site. He does a lot of one on one with other members on this site so it may take him a little time to get back to you but I don't think it will be more then a day or so. He is also very good with exchanging phone numbers with users and you may be able to speak to him over the phone.  Batch is a great guy willing to help out anyone who are willing to help themselves. 

12 minutes ago, FunTimes said:

@Snowflake you should be able to PM him here by clicking the little envelope icon at the top of the page by your name. He now goes by XXX on this site. He does a lot of one on one with other members on this site so it may take him a little time to get back to you but I don't think it will be more then a day or so. He is also very good with exchanging phone numbers with users and you may be able to speak to him over the phone.  Batch is a great guy willing to help out anyone who are willing to help themselves. 

Hi 

Thanks alot. Yes he is. He did video call me once. Awesome guy. Thanks again I will private message. Didn't know he changed his alias. Thanks

Good day all

Just an update.

It's been well over 3 or 4 weeks into the D3 regimine. From 9 or 10 attacks to 0 per night.

I feel great. Just having a full night sleep after so long is heavenly. 

I must say that this is a breath of new air into my life and I found purpose to live again. 

Too late for regrets now as this could have saved both my hips and needle through me face and other painful procedures I put myself through out of haste and frustration.

However, I see only positive things coming my way and there are basically no words to express my gratitude to those that helped me. Love to all.

Snowflake

• Like 4

Hey Snowflake,

I'm very happy to see you've responded to the anti-inflammatory regimen with a complete cessation of CH.  I know how wonderful that feels. I've sent you a PM so we're in direct contact.

There are a few things you'll need to remember at this point.  The first is you'll need to stay on this regimen until you end up on the other side of the air-grass interface in order to experience its many benefits.

Second, there will be times when the CH beast overrides vitamin D3 and jumps ugly.  When that happens, and it will, don't worry.  Start loading vitamin D3 until you're back CH pain free then up the maintenance dose by 5,000 IU/day for a few months.

Third and most important, start the rest of your family on this regimen.  The health benefits are too great to ignore.  It is so safe, I've had my entire family including cousins and second cousins, kids and grand kids taking this regimen since 2012.  I've four grand kids who were bathed in maternal vitamin D3 from conception through breast feeding as their mothers have been taking this regimen with 10,000 IU/day vitamin D3.  These kids have T-Rex immune systems.  They don't get sick.  They're also budding Einsteins and Mensa candidates with exceptional neuromotor development.   Kids under 100 lbs get 50 IU of vitamin D3 per pound of body weight per day.

This regimen is also proving to be effective in preventing serious infection by the Wuhan (SARS-CoV-2) Corona virus.  My son and niece have both had a brush with the Wuhan virus.  My niece found the infection was less bothersome than a cold and lasted only 5 days until asymptomatic.  My son didn't even know he'd been infected until he went in for elective surgery and the Wuhan virus antibodies turned up in his PreOp labs.

The following vitamindwiki.com link will take you to a webpage on the use of vitamin D3 as an intervention for COVID-19.

COVID-19 treated by Vitamin D - studies, reports, videos

As of Jan 29 had:  34 trials4 trial results,  13 meta-analyses and reviews,   46 observations,   29 recommendations,   42 associations,  84 speculations,  38 videos   see also COVID-19 and Vitamin D:   Governments.   Health problems.   Hospitals

Take care and please keep us posted.

V/R, Batch

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Update:

Like you said xxx, I did still get a few attacks. All were in one night and thereafter nothing. I managed to get my D3 Bloods done and happy to report that from 18 I managed to push it up to 73. I feel this made a huge difference. I am maintaining this dosage at the moment. 

I noticed that the usual triggers do not affect me anymore which is great. So I get to eat what ever I been staying away from. Perfumes etc don't even give me a shadow. 

My tank of oxygen has been lasting me over 1 and half months now. Just keeping it for back up. 

So far so good. I feel great!

Thank you and pf wishes.

Snowflake

• Like 1

This is wonderful Snowflake!

I would suggest that you get your levels checked again before you would normally have a cycle. If your level is still below 80 or around 80, I suggest that you up the D for a month or more to provide your head with a buffer. I keep mine at around 100. 

ATB!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1