Supplier of Medical Oxygen (M Tanks) in Orlando area?

clustergm

I remember a few years ago I had a cH episode pop up on me when I was about to go on a work trip... I looked up a national company that delivered oxygen tanks to my hotel room in Las Vegas... I use a local company here in New Orleans where I live... but I know if you search, you can find a national company that delivers O2 tanks. 

I'll see if I can research it and respond back. (Obviously, you have to have an oxygen prescription too )

I talked to my neurologist and she consulted with other migraine colleagues and said they have pretty much given up on getting insurance companies to agree to pay for medical O2 for clusters. I am going to try those 10L Boost O2 canisters that you can buy on Amazon.com and see if that might help.

Just typing Orlando into the search bar at the top right side of any page brings up a whole lot of discussion about getting O2 in that area.  I don't know whether there is real possibility in any of those threads.

The Boost canisters aren't going to help in any substantial/affordable way. Is there a reason you're not pursuing welding O2?  https://clusterbusters.org/forums/topic/5627-notes-about-welding-o2/  

Clustergm

I would not let insurance hold you back from getting oxygen. I was given a price from my company with using insurance and then asked the cost out of pocket. MUCH less paying out of pocket for me so that is what I do. you can also look at the welding link CHfather has sent to you. looks like the boost cans go for about $2.50 each, i would think 8 to 10 cans might abort your cluster if you can somehow contain the O2 in some sort of trash bag setup.   At 20 to 25 bucks you can get a much larger welding tank that could last you days of fun filled aborts. 

• Like 3

Clustergm

I was thinking about going to the Keys for a few weeks and this is a place I found that would rent me tanks. They have a few locations but I don't know if they would deliver up that far. Give them a call, maybe they can help you out. The first tank would cost me $25 and $15 for each additional tank. They only offered me E and D size but may have other options for residential delivery contracts. 

Medical Care Services Florida Keys

91884 Overseas Hwy, Tavernier, FL 33070

Phone: (305) 501-2306

https://www.mcskeys.com/

Edited by FunTimes
  • Like 1