Covid vaccination

mit12

I had my 1st dose (Moderna) 2 weeks ago...So far, so good. That was my main concern with it. I did increase my D3 for the week prior to and for a few days after. Also increased my Quercitin and Curcumin. Just a sore arm is all I had for 2 days.

Got my first shot Tuesday, had a migraine when I went to get it and about 1 hour after the shot the headache went away. Woke up at 4:30 on Wednesday with a migraine that lasted to 12:30am. Today all is back to normal. Thank god it did not wake the beast! Second shot on April 27......... hoping it’s a non event.

thanks guys.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Good it sounds like it didn't wake the beast for you all. I had weaned off my medication after a cycle and was two weeks free of verapamil/depakote. I got my second shot (first was during cycle) and that night the beast returned for another full cycle. That has happened two other times to me (second cycle following shortly after I stopped medication), so it's probably coincidence that it occurred the same day as the shot. Will definitely have ideal preparation when I get the booster though, just in case. 

And thanks so much to all of you. This website has been a godsend for me!