16th Annual Conference Information

Hi everyone,

https://cbconference2021.planningpod.com/

This is the site and registration for our 2021 conference in Chicago/Rosemont, IL, Sept. 23-26, 2021. I know several people have asked about a virtual option and I'm going to say I will try to do this. It's a heavy lift with an in-person event at the same time, and I don't currently have the manpower. If you would like to volunteer to help with technology (REALLY need people who are tech literate here) it will help to make this happen. 

As we are in close contact during our conference, the in-person conference is intended for those who have been vaccinated for Covid-19. 

We are looking forward to seeing real, live human beings again and hugging you all in September.

-Eileen

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/18/2021 at 6:39 PM, eileenbunny said:

Hi everyone,

https://cbconference2021.planningpod.com/

This is the site and registration for our 2021 conference in Chicago/Rosemont, IL, Sept. 23-26, 2021. I know several people have asked about a virtual option and I'm going to say I will try to do this. It's a heavy lift with an in-person event at the same time, and I don't currently have the manpower. If you would like to volunteer to help with technology (REALLY need people who are tech literate here) it will help to make this happen. 

As we are in close contact during our conference, the in-person conference is intended for those who have been vaccinated for Covid-19. 

We are looking forward to seeing real, live human beings again and hugging you all in September.

-Eileen

@eileenbunny How about posting this on your Facebook page ? Then we can share it on different FB groups. There are tons of people there.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

On 6/26/2021 at 6:00 PM, Jteira said:

I hope this is still firm! Just bought non refundable tickets!

@trjonas

This event is definitely still planned. However, if things go sideways and events have to be cancelled again, I'm guessing that airlines will change their policies like they did last year.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In place of our in-person event, Clusterbusters is hosting a virtual conference Sept. 24 - Sept. 26, 2021. We are disappointed to miss seeing you in person but excited to share information and community with you virtually this year. This event is free and open to anyone who would like to attend, but you must register: https://CBConference2021.planningpod.com