Homeopathy for Cluster Headache

Vipul

Hello, 

About 2 weeks back, I was suffering some very nasty attacks. 2 to 3 a day each lasting an hour reaching extremely high pain levels. 

I happened to speak to a friend who is a homeopathy doctor. I was surprised to hear from him that cluster headaches were curable in homeopathy. He spoke to me for an hour on everything except my attacks including emotional issues that I may have had in the past. 

He sounded very confident. He gave me some meds. 

Next day onwards my pain levels came down. 3 days later my attacks became less frequent. 2 weeks into the treatment, my attacks have almost stopped. I get an odd minor attack once in a while but no full blown attack now. 

I know fully well that CH is never going to go away. But I am pleasantly surprised at the effectiveness of homeopathy in treating CH. 

I will continue the meds and report feedback here. 

Pain free wishes to all. 

Har Har Mahadev 

Vipul

Edited by Vipul
  • Like 4

12 hours ago, Bejeeber said:

Hi Vipul, would you be able to post the ingredients and their strengths (like 2x, 3x etc.) for the homeopathic meds you were given?

Hi, in India, the homeopaths mix up the medicine themselves. So dont know what it is. But since he's a friend, I will ask him. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm following this too. Reminds me of Ayurveda, also out of India. https://www.webmd.com/balance/guide/ayurvedic-treatments

In ayurvedic treatments people are treated based on their individual "body types" (doshas). They also view cluster headache as curable. It's a huge promise but so far I don't know of any patients who would have truly test ran ayurvedic treatment protocols, to see how well they work or do they. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/25/2021 at 5:45 PM, Tony Only said:

I'm following this too. Reminds me of Ayurveda, also out of India. https://www.webmd.com/balance/guide/ayurvedic-treatments

In ayurvedic treatments people are treated based on their individual "body types" (doshas). They also view cluster headache as curable. It's a huge promise but so far I don't know of any patients who would have truly test ran ayurvedic treatment protocols, to see how well they work or do they. 

After a pain free month, and just when I thought that the homeopathy meds were working, the attacks are back. This is my forth cycle this year. Looks like I'm going from episodic to chronic. Getting just a month between cycles. Things going from bad to worse for me. 

Love 

Vipul. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Vipul said:

After a pain free month, and just when I thought that the homeopathy meds were working, the attacks are back. This is my forth cycle this year. Looks like I'm going from episodic to chronic. Getting just a month between cycles. Things going from bad to worse for me. 

Love 

Vipul. 

Aww, that's sorry to hear @Vipul

Possible changes in CH are not a life sentence. You can go from chronic to episodic too. I just found your other thread and will reply to that one.

Wishing you strength :)

• Thanks 1