CH inspired songs

drewbie

Hi all,

A pretty unusual post this!

In the last six months, I've had some testing periods with CH. These experiences lead me to write a couple of songs inspired by what I've gone through. I figured it would be cathartic to share the recordings (only rough demo tracks!) with the community here.

It got me wondering whether anyone knows of any professional/famous artists who have ever released songs inspired by CH?!

Anyway, here are links to the two songs. I hope there's something there you can associate with - if not, that will say a lot about my song writing skills :D

Until The Next Time - https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/fqGAE

Two Sides - https://bit.ly/3hupDYB

Best wishes to you all,

Drewbie

Edited by drewbie
  • Like 6

• 1 month later...

The writing is great and very relatable. Cannot remember where I read or heard that a good writer can make one fell an emotion. Your writings made me feel one so. I say nice work. 

I like to write as well. Just poetry. Not great at it but it lets me release some of the inner torment here and there. Can't think of any famous artist that released songs inspired by CH but I would tend to think that there are most likely song writers out there that have written for famous singers with songs inspired by CH or some other enormous pain? Anyhow I really liked the songs.

• Like 1

On 9/7/2021 at 10:33 AM, spiny said:

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipPHkv_IAXghvaTQidDlbKfWl24zfo_UOBs3ZMWQ Not sure if this will work yet! It does!! Whee, happy me. Click on the link!

This is Dallas Denny singing the Cluster Song at the convention in 2019. The beginning is Hello Clusters my old friend......

....oh i would love to see this but i keep getting a google 404 error (multiple pc).....is it available anywhere else @spiny?

2 minutes ago, jon019 said:

....oh i would love to see this but i keep getting a google 404 error (multiple pc).....is it available anywhere else @spiny?

I couldent get it to work either. You can type in "hello clusters my old friend" into your browser and it will bring you to the lyrics on the cluster buster site.. no video though 

• Like 1

On 9/9/2021 at 3:04 AM, spiny said:

Crud!!! It works fine here. Try copying and putting it in your address bar to open perhaps? That is annoying.

..nope...mebbe a personal google file....or mebbe i just don't know how to set up this pc thing....i will imagine DD singing it, but i aint hearing artie garfunkel ....:D

Edited by jon019
  • Confused 1