New to site with some questions. Pedestrian

Pedestrian

New to the cluster busters website and have been looking around and getting familiar with it. I’ve watched a couple videos and have some questions. On the use of oxygen video, the gentleman doing the demonstrations Bill Mingus, mentioned a PDF file that has information on it about the different valves and where they could be purchased. The email address never showed up on the video I was watching. I wonder if there’s a way to get in touch with him or get that PDF file link to download it?

Also on the growing video I also have questions. Is there a way to get in touch with that person for some questions? 

lastly, over the past 10 years these have been primarily episodic but the discomfort up through the occipital region and the deltoid area never goes away. Have done all the holistic practices stretch every morning and so forth, massage and acupuncture nothing has worked. Continuous pain and discomfort. Is this the experiences of others?

Pedestrian