Can triptans start a cycle?

Vajenna

Me again, the joy….

no official headache yet but in a bit of a panic. So, I started exercising heavily earlier in the year and it’s been great except I occasionally will get a migraine during or right after cardio. I had migraines with aura frequently in jr high/ high school and they all but stopped when the CH started when I was 19. Maybe once a year in the last 14 years, up until recently (6 in 4 months)

Anyhoo, I had a follow up with my neuro regarding my CH in dec-Jan earlier this year and told her about the migraines. She told me to try rizatriptan. Tried it for the first time on Friday, it didn’t do much for my migraine but ever since then I have had some very clustery type feelings. Feeling like I want to crack my neck, stabby around the eyeball, y’all know….FML. 

Have been panic microdosing and then tonight realized that’s not doing me any good after a triptan (learned about 15 years ago most triptans did nothing for my CH so that tidbit never stuck around my memory). 

Taking some extra d3 and think I’m going to get my levels checked tomorrow. 

what do I do?! What have I done?!  :(