Feeling like crap at the moment

Luis

Hi guys, it’s been a while since I’ve posted. Although, i read most of the posts. After a year and a half of beating the beast it finally caught up with me last month. It’s been 5 days since my last headache, with everything that I learned here, I managed to keep my headaches to 1 a day just a few minutes at a time. Oxygen is freaking amazing. The headaches that I did have were able to be taken out by oxygen with in a few minutes. So it’s been better since my worse cycle in 2019. 

anyway, like the title says, I am not feeling my best. Although the pain has gone, my residual symptoms still linger. I’m super dizzy and feel like I wanna vomit. Every light bothers me. I just feel…. Hopeless…even though I managed to suppress the pain…I just don’t wanna live like this my entire life….not that I am suicidal or anything…. The pressure in my head is a constant reminder that my clusters are always there. 

anyway guys. Hope you are doing well and pain free

Luis,

You've got a bug.  Load up on vitamin D3 plus the cofactors and at least 6 grams of vitamin C/day in separate 1 gram doses.  50 mg/day zinc picolinate and 400 to 800 mg/day Quercetin will also help.

Take care and please keep us posted.

V/R, Batch

Take care