Ketamine?

Rivaman

wow im not even sure what its structure is but... no i dont think it would work.  ketamine probably works on pain receptors similar to other pain killers.  its what they use to kill lab mice, they overdose them with ketamine.

plus the stuff is horribly addicting...

i am NOT AN EXZPERT on the subject so dont take my word for anything.  if you want to try, go ahead, but my guess is it wont help much.  have you used it before??? if not then dont.

I've tried it recreationally a while ago and didn't like it at all, reminded me of a nitrous trip, but i wasn't thinking of having a lot, then again it's a very fine line between a nice sort of high and total loss of control.. It's a very powerfull substance, in small doses it works as an amazing antidepressant, but i'm not sure at all of the mechanics behind it

Don't touch that shit, friend.

It is the only addictive hallucinogen. What is referred to as the 'line dose' (almost literally the line where you lose function) is tricky to manage, real K is almost impossible to find on the underground; its usually cut with god knows what. It is a close chemical relative of phencyclidine (PCP), you know.. angel dust. It is an anaesthetic, and you would almost have to render yourself unconscious for it to affect CH.

The hallucinogens that are used by the folks here work because they metabolize as chemicals that bind to serotonin receptors in the hypothalamus blocking and stabilizing uptake; ketamine is chemically totally different.

ket F.A.Q.

http://www.a1b2c3.com/drugs/ket03.htm

experiences

http://www.a1b2c3.com/drugs/ket01.htm

"Is it worth a try?"

That depends on how hard you get hit, how often and how willing.

I suspect it may break or transform the pain of a hard attack provided its the pure drug.

It has the ability to render all nerves silly useless at big doses and becomes halucinogenic at low doses. Would be hard to determine a proper dose and only experience could say what and if it would help CH.

It is fairly short acting so you would need to schedule an attack to know if it helps.  ;)

On the other hand if it doesnt help I wouldnt want to use it during an attack. I enjoy pure exquisite unadulterated pain more than I do certain drug induced reactions messing with and clouding my pain..

decided against Ket.. I was just desperate yesterday, the source was good though, un-cut, large crystals, but it's not a drug i enjoy at all one "line" may feel fine but the next puts you way out of control, and after experiences in my youth with psychedelics I don't like not being in control.. I did find someone with a bottle of liquid LSD though... obviously not 100% pure, with one drop being a dose, i might try some of that, maybe put a drop in a 10ml syringe of water and try a ml at a time? I'm a bit wary though because the bloke who's got it would probably think a drop of pure LSD is a dose!  whatever i choose though i will be using great caution. my head is in no state for tripping at all.

Sam

I sure would like to see you spend a few days letting all the drugs you've been taking leach out of your system and then attack your CH methodically. You give the impression that you're an avid recreational drug user. I don't have an issue with that partly because a big part of my life was spent the same way. You'd be doing yourself a favor to learn as much as you can and then experiment with whatever seems to you to be the most promising single substance. Start with low doses, increase gradually every 5-7 days and keep a log of your experiences. We've found that each of us has to do this on his own since each of us reacts differently and nature doesn't provide equal amounts of any given psychoactive substance in all parts of all plants of the same species. I applaud your willingness to experiment on yourself. I just think you'll have better results if you go about it a little more systematically. We're happy to help you and will help you in any way we can.  Ron

I did used to hammer quite a lot of substances, mainly MDMA and Amphetamines, going back 20 years ago I wouldn't think twice about putting 10 "trips" in my mouth, but times have changed and I've grown up a lot since then, the only drug i've touched in the last 10 years has been weed and even that has had to stop :( (maybe for the best) even though I've found that some types help me (sativa strains help me while indica antagonises) (i always prefered indica) At the moment the drugs I'm wanting out of my system are pharms, I'm reducing my dose of mirtazapine and at the min I'm down to 15mg so 2 more weeks and i should be off that stuff :).. Just got my hands on sumatriptan intranasal today and It's already aborted one attack! (took about 5 mins) and the docs have ordered me some O2, but he would only allow 8-9L per min.. Looks like it may be next year now before i get the level i need, but I've survived so far so I'll just keep riding it out 'till then  :)

Feeling stronger than ever, and seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Wishing you all a pain free new year

Sam

• 2 weeks later...