Building anti-inflammatory regimen from products available at iHerb ?

Tony Only

Does anyone get all their vitamins and co-factors in the anti-inflammatory regimen (Batch regimen/Vitamin D protocol) from iHerb ?

I have been struggling with this for years, buying locally (in Finland) those that I can find and buying from iHerb the ones hard to find locally (vitamin K2 and such). It's been difficult since our local products are very lightweight for this use. For the first time I am down to 6 different producs (Vitamin D, vitamin K2, magnesium, fish oil, 2 multivitamins) but I think I am still getting way too much things that are not required in the regimen.

I have been thinking of buying everything from iHerb (now that finnish customs will tax every shipment anyway) and wanted to ask if you have been able to build the whole regimen easily from products available at iHerb ? Please list the products if you can. This could help others too in different countries since iHerb is shipping all around the world. I think there are other countries where some vitamins and co-factors are hard to find too.

Tony,

I can oder every thing I need with only a couple alternates from iherb.com, but that's from here in the US.  Not sure if it will be the same from Finland.  CHers in the UK and Europe have had good success ordering from iherb.com.

Please save all the iherb links that result in the right products as there are others there in Finland facing the same problem.

Take care,

V/R, Batch

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, xxx said:

Please save all the iherb links that result in the right products as there are others there in Finland facing the same problem.

Thank You Batch - will do. Couple of people have sent me their lists, I will save them and share the products here.

We have a system where there's an annual maximum for healthcare costs (including pharmaceuticals) for an individual. While that's great, one result is using vitamins (especially if bought locally, lightweight but pharmacy grade) being way more expensive than any amount of any prescription meds.

This together with not getting approval from your doctor is an (annoying) issue over here. 

Tony,

The Big Pharma and Big Government Marxists and Elitists on the take from Big Pharma here in the US are trying to do the same thing.  The only way to fix this problem is to vote their evil backsides out of office.  3/4 the members of the House and Senate here in the US have cashed campaign check donations from  Big Pharma so this is a real problem.

Ultimately it comes down to personal choice.  Do you want good health with access to USP vitamins and minerals at effective doses or Big Government politicians who want to take away your freedom of choice so they can control everything you do.  Politicians and good health do not mix.  This problem exists among members both political parties here in the US, so this is not an endorsement of either political party, merely a statement of fact with ample proof.

Take care,

V/R, Batch

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/20/2021 at 8:36 AM, xxx said:

Tony,

The Big Pharma and Big Government Marxists and Elitists on the take from Big Pharma here in the US are trying to do the same thing.  The only way to fix this problem is to vote their evil backsides out of office.  3/4 the members of the House and Senate here in the US have cashed campaign check donations from  Big Pharma so this is a real problem.

Ultimately it comes down to personal choice.  Do you want good health with access to USP vitamins and minerals at effective doses or Big Government politicians who want to take away your freedom of choice so they can control everything you do.  Politicians and good health do not mix.  This problem exists among members both political parties here in the US, so this is not an endorsement of either political party, merely a statement of fact with ample proof.

Take care,

V/R, Batch

This could not have been said any better! One little glitch... Voting needs a bit of reform all in it's self...As we have discovered recently, it is no longer how we vote that counts; but who counts the votes...

30 minutes ago, BoscoPiko said:

This could not have been said any better! One little glitch... Voting needs a bit of reform all in it's self...As we have discovered recently, it is no longer how we vote that counts; but who counts the votes...

That sure is the truth.   I am almost positive my vote didn’t count last election.  I voted absentee here in PA because I was away for a few days.  For the first time ever when my mom went to vote she did not see my name under hers as the list is alphabetical and we have same last name.  She asked and the lady was choking trying to come up with an excuse.   My mom had a shit fit in the place but it didn’t make a difference.  It’s ridiculous 

I don’t think people understand that how we vote directly impacts our healthcare.  Can you imagine what socialized medicine would mean for us cluster heads:angry:

• Like 1

Politics.

I would like to suggest a return to CH specific discussion here, while enjoying the political discourse elsewhere. I can see that so far there are some folks on similar political wavelengths offering views, but can assure that political views of members here - all very good people - are all over the map. The more political it gets, the more divisive it will be, while we CH'ers need to be sticking together during these ultra hot button political issues times.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Bejeeber said:

Politics.

I would like to suggest a return to CH specific discussion here, while enjoying the political discourse elsewhere. I can see that so far there are some folks on similar political wavelengths offering views, but can assure that political views of members here are all over the map, and the more political it gets, the more divisive it will be, while we CH'ers need to be sticking together during these ultra hot button political issues times.

Understood..

• Like 1

On 7/18/2021 at 10:08 AM, Tony Only said:

Does anyone get all their vitamins and co-factors in the anti-inflammatory regimen (Batch regimen/Vitamin D protocol) from iHerb ?

I have been struggling with this for years, buying locally (in Finland) those that I can find and buying from iHerb the ones hard to find locally (vitamin K2 and such). It's been difficult since our local products are very lightweight for this use. For the first time I am down to 6 different producs (Vitamin D, vitamin K2, magnesium, fish oil, 2 multivitamins) but I think I am still getting way too much things that are not required in the regimen.

I have been thinking of buying everything from iHerb (now that finnish customs will tax every shipment anyway) and wanted to ask if you have been able to build the whole regimen easily from products available at iHerb ? Please list the products if you can. This could help others too in different countries since iHerb is shipping all around the world. I think there are other countries where some vitamins and co-factors are hard to find too.

Hi Tony,

I don't know much about what you may, or may not have access to in Finland, but I  suppose I got lucky and when I was first getting struck and reached out to a friend that knew an apothecary and she allowed me to use her account to access a site called Fullscript.com they have very high quality supplements for the most part,  (you do have to be a pharmacist/apothecary to order from the site). Maybe you can reach out to her as well and see if she may accommodate you? Her website can be found by Googling Two Poppies Apothecary. She also makes all kinds of teas, ointments etc. Not sure if this will do any good but maybe?   

• Like 3

Thanks @BoscoPiko

Personally I find the whole concept of us being forced to acquire our medication by ourselves repulsive, if it's psychedelics or vitamins. It just bugs me way more when we need to worry about the right quality or the kind of our medication, possible safety issues and when it comes to psychedelics not being able to even discuss our care and medication with anyone.

I am doing rather ok now with iHerb products and shall try to approach finnish research doctors that have some kind of knowledge about high dose Vitamin D so one day it could be easier for the future generations. Currently I can not afford pharmacy grade products so should I encounter any additional problems I will visit some nice trails in humid finnish forests :rolleyes:

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Tony Only said:

Thanks @BoscoPiko

Personally I find the whole concept of us being forced to acquire our medication by ourselves repulsive, if it's psychedelics or vitamins. It just bugs me way more when we need to worry about the right quality or the kind of our medication, possible safety issues and when it comes to psychedelics not being able to even discuss our care and medication with anyone.

I am doing rather ok now with iHerb products and shall try to approach finnish research doctors that have some kind of knowledge about high dose Vitamin D so one day it could be easier for the future generations. Currently I can not afford pharmacy grade products so should I encounter any additional problems I will visit some nice trails in humid finnish forests :rolleyes:

I understand the frustration and do not blame you for it one bit! Neat that you have the knowledge to go out into the forest to find some of what you may need for yourself. The cost of supplements is outrageous!