2011 Dallas Meet n Greet.....

Dallas Denny

Hey Ya'll!!

Spring's not that far away so thought would put this up today.....our first attempt last year was official Spring weekend (Mar 19 - 21) and we had beautiful weather all week until Fri the 19th when it rained, and then of course followed by snow on Sat!!

The followup get together was in mid July and we all about melted!!!  Besides that, it took huge amounts of adult beverages to stay hydrated!!

Dan was in town a few weeks ago and we talked about late April????

I've added quite a few new folks to my "clusterhead" email group who wanted to be notified when the date was set for this year.

So who all's comin and when is the best time for everyone??

Dallas Denny

Hey Eric,

Let me know when you've got your schedule....Cindy and I just have to exclude the April 8th weekend for our availability......so far, everyone I've talked to is  pretty flexible......if need be, we can even tempt ma nature and do another "Spring" get together to coincide with your Spring Break.....

Lookin forward to seeing you again my friend!!

Dallas Denny

I would love to come!6 hours from Wichita.Hopefully my car will make it and my boss will give me a day off. 

Hey Rock!!

So good to see you back on the board girl!!  You've been missed!!!

We would love to have you join us Rock!!!

......6 hours from Wichita to Dallas huh??.......Rock on Girl!!!   

DD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK ya'll, I'm afraid we're just gonna have to tempt ol Ma Nature and shoot for the 4th weekend in March...that'll be Mar 25th, 26th, and 27th.

I'll update this thread with the Hotel Info as soon as I'm able to set up a reservation code with the owner just in case we end up with enough folks to qualify for a discount on the rooms.

We already have 12 clusterheads and their supporters who have confirmed that they will attend!!

Dallas Denny

I spoke with the owner of the Best Western yesterday, our group reservation code is CHMNG.

The normal weekend nite price for a single room with a king size bed is $65.oo + tax for a total of $72.57.  , and a double room with 2 queen size beds is $69.99 + tax for a total of $76.97

If we book 10 rooms she will drop the price to $55 + tax for the double and $50 + tax for the single and if we end up booking over 10 rooms she will take care of the tax.

Best Western Executive Inn

1910 N US Hwy 175

Seagoville, TX  75159

Direct Phone # 972-287-9100

Reservations:  1-800-528-1234

Our Reservation Code is    CHMNG

Our place in across the highway and about a mile east of the motel:    603 Meadow Grove Drive.

Dallas Denny

• 3 weeks later...