How Do You all Stay Happy People??

BoscoPiko

45 minutes ago, BoscoPiko said:

......I'm hoping that maybe I'll get better at handling it... ..

And while we're at it, I'm hoping you'll find some truly significant relief and can just kind of forget this load of CH baloney pie.

I bet that's an awe-inducing movie of some precarious pool-over-house dangling you posted, but unfortunately it's not working for me so far, so I can only let my imagination run cuckoo.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Bejeeber said:

And while we're at it, I'm hoping you'll find some truly significant relief and can just kind of forget this load of CH baloney pie.

I bet that's an awe-inducing movie of some precarious pool-over-house dangling you posted, but unfortunately it's not working for me so far, so I can only let my imagination run cuckoo.

Aw poop! I just checked it and your rt.. not working for me either.. it was cool however.. big 74 ton crane and blocked off road (cool neighbors we let know ahead of time all taking picks of a pool in the sky) anyhow it was a good day on a sad day for the world..thank you for talking to me..maybe if the 2mg limit would get increased .. but then again lots of maybes eh...

Well this sure isn't the only recent forum tech issue - there is one in particular that has outright prevented me from posting on a few occasions (!!) - but thankfully some fixes are in the works, maybe sooner than later.

And ENJOY THAT POOL! You seriously deserve something like that to be able to benefit from.

• Like 1

Drat! I clicked on the dots and downloaded and just got sound. 

I just thought that it would be my luck to have it arrive this week when the temps are beginning to tank for fall! I suspect that where you are it will get year round use if the air is fit to breathe!!! 

Some of us, pre O2, have been known to throw ourselves down in the snow to kill a hit. Or huff the air from the AC vent in the car. You now have a pool to jump into!! :) You know, and kill that hit with exercise. So, the question is, can you deduct it as a necessary medical expense?? :D

• Like 2

5 hours ago, spiny said:

Drat! I clicked on the dots and downloaded and just got sound. 

I just thought that it would be my luck to have it arrive this week when the temps are beginning to tank for fall! I suspect that where you are it will get year round use if the air is fit to breathe!!! 

Some of us, pre O2, have been known to throw ourselves down in the snow to kill a hit. Or huff the air from the AC vent in the car. You now have a pool to jump into!! :) You know, and kill that hit with exercise. So, the question is, can you deduct it as a necessary medical expense?? :D

Lol Spiny !! I tried believe it or not.. I listed it as necessary medical equipment and the tax man said sorry charlie...

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, BoscoPiko said:

Lol Spiny !! I tried believe it or not.. I listed it as necessary medical equipment and the tax man said sorry charlie...

And yes we paid for the stupid thing in November of 2020! The only bright side to it showing up as we are finally cooling down is that it functions as both a spa and pool so when it's cold you can just heat it up. Down side is I have no idea how much that will cost to keep it hot....

21 hours ago, BoscoPiko said:

Did you mean that you find yourself aquard? By the " left hander term" idk.. I'm all kinds strange. Maybe you did maybe you dident. All I can do is look from the outside. I guess what I do think I know is that anyone with CH is a champ for still being around. I have struggled for much less time than most on here and I'm hoping that maybe I'll get better at handling it like some of you on here. I've probably surffed the forums a bit much since finding this site and maybe not I'm still just walking around blind IMO. This it hard and I suppose I'm just doing what I can to coap, stay sane and talk to people like me.... I've asked myself a bunch of times why I couldn't have been in the 1% of folks that passed the hardest test known to human kind etc. But it really never made me feel any better. I did love and will hold onto something Spiny said "life is what happens in between the clusters " that comment hit me and as much as it stinks it makes sense for where I'm at in my life... 

Yeah, I just feel like I'm living in a right handers world and just different. I guess it ties into my angry at the world bit I dunno. Anyway, yeah it's def what you make of the time between. Coping, managing etc. It's not fun. I try to use shrooms for both busting and therapy.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, xBoss said:

Yeah, I just feel like I'm living in a right handers world and just different. I guess it ties into my angry at the world bit I dunno. Anyway, yeah it's def what you make of the time between. Coping, managing etc. It's not fun. I try to use shrooms for both busting and therapy.

I totally get it. I am a Debbie downer quite often even without realizing it (everything just comes out that way). The struggle is real that's for sure.  

38 minutes ago, spiny said:

I would fear that bill too. But hey, in Cali you might find a doctor that will prescribe that pool for your CH! :D Then it has to be allowed, no? Not that I actually know, but it would be fun to do it!

LOL.. You crack me up.. One would indeed think that in the land of skittle farting unicorns that you could at least get a script for a pool.....:rolleyes:

• Haha 2

Skittle farting unicorns Hahahaha. Nice! 

It's funny, kinda, how things are so opposite here in Canada, compared to some states. 

Canada-- drinking and driving pretty much equals murderer, but smoke pot as much as you want, no biggie, cops don't care as long as you don't drive high or ripped out of your face...

In some states-- smoking pot gets you slammed on the hood of a cop car, but walking down the street with a beer, or writing country songs about having an ice cold beer on the dash on the highway, is just fine and dandy.... 

Just an observance, since we're on the topic. 

• Like 1

On 9/14/2021 at 11:24 AM, SpidaH said:

Skittle farting unicorns Hahahaha. Nice! 

It's funny, kinda, how things are so opposite here in Canada, compared to some states. 

Canada-- drinking and driving pretty much equals murderer, but smoke pot as much as you want, no biggie, cops don't care as long as you don't drive high or ripped out of your face...

In some states-- smoking pot gets you slammed on the hood of a cop car, but walking down the street with a beer, or writing country songs about having an ice cold beer on the dash on the highway, is just fine and dandy.... 

Just an observance, since we're on the 

And a very good one indeed. Not sure we will ever be a "Golden State" again well that is unless someone manages to find some magic beans, climb the stalk and bring the goose home...CA is the land of the infamous liberals where you can be anything you want ( male if your a female, female if your a male) all that neat fun junk... in hindsight I should have said that I identified as a sea lion or some other water needing creature to the tax man and the Dr. When wanting the write off for the darn pool... Cried discrimination then maybe...

5 minutes ago, BoscoPiko said:

And a very good one indeed. Not sure we will ever be a "Golden State" again well that is unless someone manages to find some magic beans, climb the stalk and bring the goose home...CA is the land of the infamous liberals where you can be anything you want ( male if your a female, female if your a male) all that neat fun junk... in hindsight I should have said that I identified as a sea lion or some other water needing creature to the tax man and the Dr. When wanting the write off for the darn pool... Cried discrimination then maybe...

They need more people who think like u in CA……Philly isn’t quite as bad but I fear we are on the way

We should figure something to identify as being cluster heads :rolleyes:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Ganuchi said:

They need more people who think like u in CA……Philly isn’t quite as bad but I fear we are on the way

We should figure something to identify as being cluster heads :rolleyes:

That's a great idea I wonder what the heck we would identify as, lightning???

1 hour ago, BoscoPiko said:

Ice pickers for sure!

So I suppose we must we must identify as as an object, sex, person, place, thing a majig, an LMNOXHAYYDII OR A P. So.. duh du duh du duh..:

Ice Pick Warriors

Lightning Lovers

Spike Enemies

Eyeball Sweller's 

Eyelid Drooper’s

Hot Pick Troopers

Shock Therapy Snoopers

Pain and Hell Dwellers

Suicide Never Livers

Rainbow Brain Seekers

Between the the Cluster Sneekers

Life Lovers

Strong MFers

Don't Like that Smellers

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/16/2021 at 1:38 PM, BoscoPiko said:

So I suppose we must we must identify as as an object, sex, person, place, thing a majig, an LMNOXHAYYDII OR A P. So.. duh du duh du duh..:

Ice Pick Warriors

Lightning Lovers

Spike Enemies

Eyeball Sweller's 

Eyelid Drooper’s

Hot Pick Troopers

Shock Therapy Snoopers

Pain and Hell Dwellers

Suicide Never Livers

Rainbow Brain Seekers

Between the the Cluster Sneekers

Life Lovers

Strong MFers

Don't Like that Smellers

Trigeminal Demon Slayers/

Hypothalamus Hell Hole/

What about the scene from 'A Man Called Horse, with Richard Harris:

When he is hung by hooks pierced through pectoral muscles as a ritual ceremony, but with CH attack the hooks are burning hot, then pushed from the back pf your head, through your eye, and are then turned like fishing hooks and pushed back out through your forehead,  then held there for a few hours while the demon attaches the hooks to an electric current and zaps and pulls on the hooks, Welcome KIP 10, and then repeated every day, and night and day and night Repeat! Repeat Repeat! Repeat !!!!!!! GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

During the attacks I find if I do not lie down I am better, less blood to the head, with fewer jerks in my head and body convulsions. Also DO NOT touch or massage the skin or massage the bones (especially the Ocular , ) muuuuch better to just pace slowly and breath deeply 

Stay safe

• Like 1

Support from friends and family, enjoying the moment whenever i can (trying blocking anxio/depression), watching comedy shows and movies, walks in nature, self-compassion, music, grattitude that i’m more knowledgeable now than ever about the condition and some kind of hope that one day a cure will come our way. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...