How Do You all Stay Happy People??

BoscoPiko

@BoscoPikoMy parents refused to purchase a fake tree until the cost exceeded justification. They bought a high-quality fake one and have not looked back. That said, you have something sentimental with deep connection and meaning that money can't buy, I wouldn't give that up. Unless you have to. Cherish those things that money can't buy. You don't get many these days. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, xBoss said:

The trees are so skimpy looking this year and the prices are super high at the same time. We are still looking but getting late and the money is super tight. Nice tree!

Thanks! And yes the prices are ridiculous! I'm considering investing in a fake one as it will soon be more cost effective :mellow:

• Like 2

I stay happy by watching these great comedians each week.

America Is One Big Lie George Carlin

Lenny Bruce 

Sam Kinison (God I miss you, RIP) If Jesus Had a Wife

The great Libertarian Comedian Doug Stanhope, tells like Carlin, never got the recognition. Sadly, the more drunk and high the better. Here is a quip, Chemicals

Louis CK, “LOUIS,” I have seen him front and center 3 times. Suck a bag of 

The Diceman at his best

Robin Williams Live on Broadway (This was his best work post-cocaine days and demonstrates his brilliance).

Eddie Murphy Raw: American Women (Genius and 40 years ahead of the curve, mention prenup, oh my).

The Filthiest Joke Ether: Gilbert Gottfried- The Aristocrats

The Best of Mel Brooks Compilation

If it isn't dark, offensive, and pushing boundaries, then it is Orwellian abuse of language and isn't comedy.

• Like 1

I think that I watch this classic by the late philosopher/comedian Bill Hicks every day, it about sums it up, and it helps me to stay happy. 
Good drugs,Coincidentally Taxed Drugs

Stand Up on JFK

Stand Up on Religion and Christian Fundamentalists 

Last one, I find solitude by watching this several times per week. When I watch this, I feel that Carlin was a philosopher using comedy as his medium. He nails it on the destruction and abuse of language by euphemisms and soft language. You can tell how much freedom a country has by how much humor is allowed. Carlin nails it.