Air Quality and Extended Cycle?

BoscoPiko

Just curious if anyone has issues with bad air quality levels and if it has ever extended the duration of a normal cycle? I recently got started or the D3 reg and thank goodness because like in many of my previous posts I mentioned that nothing has been full blast mode. However I am continuing to get daily pain, super temple pressure and rando spikes. The spikes have spread out a bit more since I extended the high dose of D3 as I tried to taper down to soon the first time. I live here in Unicorn Land (CA) and am not far from the Caldor fire which is about 40% or so contained and has been burning since 8/14/21 (216,000 acres). The smoke has been so bad that at times it smells like I have a bonfire in the living room.. I have four air purifiers running but my ding bat self forgot to click the button that purifies the air last night so I basically had a fan running last night.  Several days the air quality has been at a reading of 499 and today was a 259. Just wondering if anyone has experienced a CH cycle being extended by something like this?? 

Many have observed that heavy pollen can bring on or extend a cycle it seems. In addition, many can't take certain odors without getting hit: gasoline, paint products, perfumes. It depends on the CHer. 

So, I would say yes, there is a good chance that the environment is the a big part of the problem for you currently.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, spiny said:

Many have observed that heavy pollen can bring on or extend a cycle it seems. In addition, many can't take certain odors without getting hit: gasoline, paint products, perfumes. It depends on the CHer. 

So, I would say yes, there is a good chance that the environment is the a big part of the problem for you currently.

7 hours ago, spiny said:

Thank you for the response. Just seems strange that this one is not over yet..

Well, the thing that you will find with Clusters, they will morph over time for NO reason. Just when you think you have your triggers and such figured out, it will change. Shrug. So it goes and round and round and repeat. 

Allergies seem to contribute to CH. So, allergy season is hard. Benadryl at night is a help for many. Hang in there, you will figure it out. Better than the doctors can do it for you. You alone will know what sets your head off. For me, the biggie is low pressure weather fronts. 

I strongly recommend the D3 regimen to all CHers! Vitamins are great!! :D

• Like 1

5 hours ago, spiny said:

Well, the thing that you will find with Clusters, they will morph over time for NO reason. Just when you think you have your triggers and such figured out, it will change. Shrug. So it goes and round and round and repeat. 

Allergies seem to contribute to CH. So, allergy season is hard. Benadryl at night is a help for many. Hang in there, you will figure it out. Better than the doctors can do it for you. You alone will know what sets your head off. For me, the biggie is low pressure weather fronts. 

I strongly recommend the D3 regimen to all CHers! Vitamins are great!! :D

Jeesh.. What a dish to be served eh.. The ever morphing brain dozer.. The D3 has been helping quite a bit. This site just goes to show you how very little the doctors actually do know about CH. Even when you look online you still see references to things like CH being male predominate and that really there are no triggers etc.. whaaa.. 

• Like 1