Maybe The D3 Takes Longer To Kick In for Some?

BoscoPiko

I do believe that I was being optimistic about the daily spikes throughout the month of August... I had thought that because August was always my hell month and that because I had only suffered one screamer, that the D3 was really calming the fkr down, maybe putting him to sleep. But nope.. Round three for today and nothing seems to be working for long. 10:00 am spikes started coming on hard unlike the ones you can shrug off, got on the o2 straight away and huffed and puffed until my fingers and toes tingled with the regulator set a 25. The spikes stopped so I turned the air down to 15 and stayed on for another 10 minutes, thought I aborted it but it was back in 20 minutes:( Proceed to the  sumatriptan (nasal) that worked for one hour and gave me a lovely nose gusher. Tried the o2 one more time it worked for a another 20 minutes. I finally gave in and up the nose one more time (2 hours after the last dose). Lasted exactly one hour and now that's the max "they" say you can take in a day. So I suppose I was wrong and that the daily spikes were indeed what they always used to be, and indicator of the return of the unwanted guest. I had thought that the D3 was possibly the reason that I was only spiking and not spike, spike spiking... Maybe it takes longer to be effective for some that others? I am taking all the cofactors daily and received an email that my blood test has been sent to the lab today. (takes a little longer with the finger prick). IDK just a little bummed that I was duped yet once again... None of you said this would be easy so there is that...      

• BoscoPiko changed the title to Maybe The D3 Takes Longer To Kick In for Some?

You can also try adding Benadryl 3 times a day and 2 at bed time. I would also down a 5hr drink at the start of the O2 to give it a little boost. 

Some days just suck, I had one the other day for no reason other then I needed to be reminded of how much fun clusters can be!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, snugz365 said:

are you taking a loading dose and all the co-factors? 

if it's not working for you (yet) maybe try upping the d3 intake.

Batch even suggests 100.000 as a loading dose for a week.

10 hours ago, snugz365 said:

are you taking a loading dose and all the co-factors? 

if it's not working for you (yet) maybe try upping the d3 intake.

Batch even suggests 100.000 as a loading dose for a week.

Hi Snugs,

Yes I initially started out a 150,000 IU with all co-factors but my first go round I tapered down to quickly. I restarted with a even stayed on  few extra days before going to the maintenance levels. That's why I was wondering if it jut takes a bit longer to get into the system..

7 hours ago, FunTimes said:

You can also try adding Benadryl 3 times a day and 2 at bed time. I would also down a 5hr drink at the start of the O2 to give it a little boost. 

Some days just suck, I had one the other day for no reason other then I needed to be reminded of how much fun clusters can be!

Yea cause who would ever what to forget about this stuff...LOL. I did drink some strong coffee prior to the o2 remembering Spiny's suggestion in a different post.

7 hours ago, FunTimes said:

I agree with Fun Times that some days just suck.  I was having a good day yesterday…..even got home from work at a reasonable hour for a change……decided to do an OnDemand yoga……remember about 5 minutes of it before I just started rolling around my living room punching the carpet and screaming……must have passed out because came to on my yoga mat a while later…you just never know sometimes 

The Benadryl might really help you BoscoPiko……I think I was triggered by our weather beginning to change already here (opposite of you in CA with your wildfires) in the Northeast corner 

Keep up your D3 and pray for some relief……

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Ganuchi said:

I agree with Fun Times that some days just suck.  I was having a good day yesterday…..even got home from work at a reasonable hour for a change……decided to do an OnDemand yoga……remember about 5 minutes of it before I just started rolling around my living room punching the carpet and screaming……must have passed out because came to on my yoga mat a while later…you just never know sometimes 

The Benadryl might really help you BoscoPiko……I think I was triggered by our weather beginning to change already here (opposite of you in CA with your wildfires) in the Northeast corner 

Keep up your D3 and pray for some relief……

Jeesh Ganuchi! I'm sorry. That sucks butt! Seems like just when we think we have a minute to be ok or when we are on the rt track. KA POW....Maybe today will be better huh? I am going to stay on the D3 as after all what could it hurt???  

• Like 1