The power of H20

kat_92

Good afternoon all! 
So I’m sure many of you saw I was having trouble getting my hands on MM, which has been the only relief I had for my chronic CH in the last year. I recently got back into working out heavily, thus having to increase my water intake. I am drinking almost a gallon a day. I haven’t had a single shadow in over a week. I had ONE mild CH last night that went away after about 5 min. I highly recommend everyone upping their water intake significantly if you don’t already drink a lot. I am convinced this helps ease CH. stay hydrated! 

kat

That's interesting. When I'm getting one, whether it's the rizotriptan or instinct, I dunno, but I crave water, so I sip it constantly, until the attack has passed. 

...then I get woken up to pee 3 times...much nicer then the flaming fingernail of Satan lol

Good luck and keep up with whatever is working! 

• Like 1

On 9/13/2021 at 10:19 AM, kat_92 said:

Good afternoon all! 
So I’m sure many of you saw I was having trouble getting my hands on MM, which has been the only relief I had for my chronic CH in the last year. I recently got back into working out heavily, thus having to increase my water intake. I am drinking almost a gallon a day. I haven’t had a single shadow in over a week. I had ONE mild CH last night that went away after about 5 min. I highly recommend everyone upping their water intake significantly if you don’t already drink a lot. I am convinced this helps ease CH. stay hydrated! 

kat

I think it's great that you are able to work out so heavily while battling CCH. Good on you! I don't think staying well hydrated can really ever be a bad thing.