Hey Folks

TakinitEZ

Hhi all thanks for checking in on me. I honestly had a couple rough weeks in Dec that tested my resolve. Doing ok, on train into Philly to see doc. They've had me on Thorazine to k.nock me out when bad. Don't like it one bit. Will see what they say. Unfortunately was unsuccessful going off meds after 2 good tries.  Chris

Chris, would you mind giving more details about your busting attempt? I'm curious about what you used, what dose size you tried, the actual effects on you psychedelically speaking, and if you were pain free during the bust? Did your head clear at least during the trip?

-Jordan

How long since you started treatment now?

when i started busting, i got great changes. but i had a struggle in the beginning dosing first every 3 day, even if it was rec the 5 days. But at the time, i was very worn out. I was very very skinny and suicidal. I had been experiencing between 4-9 attacks a day, lasting for aprox 3h each. Without O2, without Imitrex not anything. Because doc`s said it was migraine... After 6 years of this hell, i was very tired. In six years i had 23 days with less than 4 attacks. That\s just awful, as you know. I got the right diagnose and was given Imitrex, i got a Imitrex junkie, and that medicine was very bad news for me, it speeded up everything so i got even more skinny, and then i got suicidal.

Then i came here :) I stretched it from 3 days to 5, 7, 9 etc etc. It took me around six months before i got PF for a bit longer period. But life changed to the better overall, so it was ok anyway. I was happy. This was last summer.Then it started treat the other side, i went trough a period with the same process on that side as well. Then i got double cycles, or what you could call it. then all of the sudden there was change. I found i had to maintenance bust once a month, but in high cycle i had to do a two in a row bust, maybe. But you can "tell".

What i want to say is, this can take time. And sometimes we just can`t go off meds "over night". I couldn`t, i was too tired. But as i got better i did. It`s a process, ongoing process for longer time, as i experienced it at least.

Now i found peace of mind. I live in balance, "controlling" CH in my daily life that way, and do my monthly bust. Med free. Exercise almost everyday and enjoy life to it`s full. After seeds i even waited for 8 weeks once. Some fuzz in between, but i do have this condition, so there`s nothing else to expect really. It`s ok :)

So don`t give up, you will get there if you want. Just give it time, your body needs time to adjust and repair. your mind as well i think, sometimes we "get Cluster", instead of having Cluster. It does that to us in the end, this nasty beast. It takes a little time to "get out from there" in our minds as well.

Keep it up Chris :)

PFW

Tingeling

I have problems with the suma shots taking away my appetite, I'm not sure if it is the verap, the shots or just my clusters because those can make me nauseous, but I haven't had an appetite for the past week, I really hate that, I'm detoxing now with Red Bulls,hope my appetite comes back I'm getting too skinny.

Does anyone else have problems with appetite?

One Love

The V.A.

Yep. I do. And Red Bull takes the rest of it. I used the Taurin tablets now, it works better for me, as i can`t take the sugar in Red Bull, and not the artificial sweeteners in the non sugar version. Taurin helps blood sugar levels stable, so i guess it affects apetite, like fibre f ex do as well.

But to me, imitrex just "melted" me into nothing. With Taurin there`s positive effects, besides helping CH.

But again, that`s me, we`re all different :)

Thanks Ting. That was my second round. Three tries the first time, two heaping helping tries this time. I hate to fall back on the meds, but really couldn't help it...was kind of on the edge. They shot me up full of blocks yesterday so I'm not quite as bad with the ongoing shadows, but still getting hit. I'm avoiding trex as much as possible. I do shoot toradol for pain but that's nowhere near as effective as the trex for aborting.

Like you say, takes a while I think. I can't expect anything different...I've been on high doses of a lot of meds and they haven't taken care of it. Need to give this a solid chance to work.

-T