Are there cluster busters in Switzerland? ELRA41

ELRa41

Hello ELRa and welcome! We do have members from all over. I know of members from England, Finland, South Africa, India, and many other places! I am not sure about Swiss though. Perhaps someone else will have a better answer there. 

Please tell us a bit about yourself. :)  I am wondering what the standard treatment for CH is in Switzerland?

FWIW, two relatively recent posters from somewhat nearby countries have been Milelli from Germany and Siegfried from Belgium.  Siegfried actually has a hemicrania, not CH, but he has done a lot of CH investigation.

7 hours ago, Dallas Denny said:

I don't recall seeing any posts on the forum from Swiss clusterheads over the past 10+ years.

Denny, is the Facebook group more international?

As I remember, there is (or recently was) an LSD study in Basel.  I don't remember whether it was specifically for CH, or perhaps for something else, like anxiety.

(If there was a selection here to rate this post as "almost completely unhelpful despite good intentions," it could get overwhelming support, I think.)

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, CHfather said:

As I remember, there is (or recently was) an LSD study in Basel.  I don't remember whether it was specifically for CH, or perhaps for something else, like anxiety.

It's for CH. Although I can't recall if they are still taking "applications"

• Like 1

@CHfather, I can only think of a couple Swiss members in the Facebook groups....one is actually a doc based in Zurich and I'm not sure where the other guy lives....but to your actual question, from what I've observed, there might be a bit more of an international membership thaN what we have on this forum but it's not a significant difference IMO.

DD

• Like 1

Guete Tag ELR,

Clusterheadaches.com lists 27 CHers in Switzerland at the following link.

http://www.clusterheadaches.com/states.shtml 

The Teutonic mind set among Swiss is to obey all laws.  Accordingly, as you've likely found, Swiss are reluctant to admit busting.  I do have a dear friend and fellow CHer in Switzerland who has been CH pain free since 2011 taking the anti-inflammatory regimen with at least 10,000 IU/day vitamin D3.  You can download a pdf copy of this vitamin D3 treatment protocol at the following link.

http://www.vitamindwiki.com/tiki-download_wiki_attachment.php?attId=7708

Take care and Viel Glück Alles Gueti,

V/R, Batch

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi ELRa, only joined Clusterbusters today, but saw your post in the Forum. I am from and also currently live in Switzerland, but have lived most of my life in various other countries, so not completely informed yet about various possibilities existing here.