alcohol

Cloudy

like many of you (i suspect) at the end of a cycle we are looking forward to our first drink.  what are people's experience of having that first drink too early...is it just a single cluster attack or has it triggered a new round of attacks ?  what are your general rule of thumb for the amount of time from your last attack to the first drink (and do shadows count?)

appreciate your responses 

Bosco, I have not heard of anyone doing that. Alcohol is such an awful trigger, most avoid it altogether. Some can still inbibe clear spirits, say vodka, without getting slammed. If it triggers, most avoid during cycle. Just not worth it. Unless you are a hardcore alcoholic, I can't see it happening. 

I have heard of a couple of Cher's who partied hearty during cycle for a particular reason for one night. Even they went back to 'Nope!' It was just a special occasion that caused them to jump that fence for a night.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, spiny said:

Bosco, I have not heard of anyone doing that. Alcohol is such an awful trigger, most avoid it altogether. Some can still inbibe clear spirits, say vodka, without getting slammed. If it triggers, most avoid during cycle. Just not worth it. Unless you are a hardcore alcoholic, I can't see it happening. 

I have heard of a couple of Cher's who partied hearty during cycle for a particular reason for one night. Even they went back to 'Nope!' It was just a special occasion that caused them to jump that fence for a night.

Good to know