ClusterBusters
Sign in to follow this  
jh

Sitting up in bed to relieve cluster

Hi everyone,  I haven't been on the site for a few years because I have been pain free.  Just about a week ago "BANG" it started again.  Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone has experienced simply sitting up in the bed when a cluster begins (typically after falling asleep) and the cluster subsides.  This happens to me and I find it weird.  What does sitting up do to alter the cluster?  If sitting up doesn't work I have to get up and pace which helps as well.

Usually by the time I sit up it takes like one - two minutes to start hitting pretty hard.  If I were to lay there I would get hit with a 10.  In my experience, it doesnt go away but laying there makes it worse.  I'm happy to hear your CH subsides sometimes by getting up.  Welcome.

Rock

We are all different.  Anything that wakes your ass up definately sucks!  Pacing is helping cause it gets your oxygen going.  Sometimes I just start running in place or jumping jacks to abort the bastards but that doesnt always work for me.  You are in cycle now?