Music for CH folks. What ya got?

xBoss

17 hours ago, xBoss said:

I'm also into infected mushroom ironically. A mushroom centric trippy sound. Not really due to shrooms because although I like tons of stuff including good jazz the techno side of me is strong. :)

I agree Xboss. I enjoy techno a lot too. My youngest recommended Infected Mushroom to me today. :D Most genres of music are great, at the right time. 

I enjoy ATB and others from that era of Techno. Love the layers in the music. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spiny said:

I agree Xboss. I enjoy techno a lot too. My youngest recommended Infected Mushroom to me today. :D Most genres of music are great, at the right time. 

I enjoy ATB and others from that era of Techno. Love the layers in the music. 

Oh, nice!

In that case let me add Perturbator. That retro synth is huge right now.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Freud said:

How are y’all getting the YouTube to show up in the post and not a link like mine?  

...i open the youtube link...play the "song", go up to the address bar and highlight the address, copy, then paste here. a black bar pops up asking if i just want to post a link only....i do not click this, though i wonder if i'm using up my upload allotment this way. oddly, sometimes the opening ads play, sometimes not. unsure how that happens tho it might be by watching whole way thru before the copy/paste...

• Thanks 1

@Shaun brearley....love the Cody Jinks cut!!!  Those guys are almost "hometown boys" to me as I lived in the Dallas-Fort Worth area for over 40 years and it sounded like most of em were from near there!!  I am the original "hippie cowboy" and played and sang on stage for many years wearing pointy boots, wrangler jeans, and a stetson with my long hair and beard! Lol!

Dallas Denny 

• Like 1