Music for CH folks. What ya got?

xBoss

43 minutes ago, Shaun brearley said:

But this is the blues king in my eye's 

.....i'd pick B.B. 

....but speaking of "kings", THE version belongs to Waylon, with a boy howdy delight that is this:

Edited by jon019

58 minutes ago, Shaun brearley said:

Lol yea she is was gonna mention that 2 but missus was sat beside me listening to it at same time so couldn't really say that :lol:

Yer a smart man! Lmao! She has several different cuts on YouTube....although it isn't a genre that I would normally listen to, this one is really good, she has a cool solo in it, she really shows off how good lookin she is....and shit the bed Loretta, does that girl ever have some legs!!

Ray Charles is one of my heroes as well....I'm a die hard classic country music fan so really got to know him when he started recording country songs and then he did the album with Willie Nelson whose another idol if mine and I fell in love with his style!!  Like Willie, his timing was uniquely his!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jon019 said:

.....i'd pick B.B. 

....but speaking of "kings", THE version belongs to Waylon, with a boy howdy delight that is this:

Gotta agree with ya @jon019, I've been a BB fan for many,many years.....love "Why I Sing the Blues"

Any idea how.old that Stones cut is?  I've never heard it before but it's pretty damned cool!! Hell of a job on the steel!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dallas Denny said:

Gotta agree with ya @jon019, I've been a BB fan for many,many years.....love "Why I Sing the Blues"

...."How Blue Can You Get?"   gets me every time...reminds of Prine for funny great music...

2 hours ago, Dallas Denny said:

Any idea how.old that Stones cut is?  I've never heard it before but it's pretty damned cool!! Hell of a job on the steel!

...2005 Texas tour...favor for the fans. Mick does country wonderfully, even tho a bit of a put-on...."Girl With Faraway Eyes" a fav. 

i thot so too....glad to hear the regard for Ronnie on steel from someone who would know....

Edited by jon019
  • Like 2