Music for CH folks. What ya got?

xBoss

Do any of you have Spotify? I often listen to spotify playlists that I created or that I follow when getting hit. Usually something either relaxing, dance or chill tracks. Maybe we can create a list and share it there with everyone's suggestions? If you are into the relaxation stuff, here is a youtube playlist that is supposed to be the most relaxing songs. The first one by Marconi Union "Weightless" was supposed to be scientifically proven as the most relaxing song ever ... lol! 

• Like 3

....bwaaa...CCR stuck in "Lodi" again always been one of my favorite Credence songs. for many years i never knew what the  heck he was saying..." stuck in low-drive, lo SOMETHING"...and what's an "a-gin?". visiting my brother in CA one summer, we actually drove thru Lodi, and he asked me..."you see what he was talking about?".  i said who? he looked at me like the younger brother moron i am and said "FOGERTY!"

....THAT'S when i got it..."oh yeah, i get it now".....

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, jon019 said:

....bwaaa...CCR stuck in "Lodi" again always been one of my favorite Credence songs. for many years i never knew what the  heck he was saying..." stuck in low-drive, lo SOMETHING"...and what's an "a-gin?". visiting my brother in CA one summer, we actually drove thru Lodi, and he asked me..."you see what he was talking about?".  i said who? he looked at me like the younger brother moron i am and said "FOGERTY!"

....THAT'S when i got it..."oh yeah, i get it now".....

LOL Jon this post made me chuckle:D I have loved this group since the 8th grade as did my Dad. 

• Like 2