Music for CH folks. What ya got?

xBoss

Solar Temple Suicides

Solar Temple Suicides’ debut album mixes hard-edged jam-rock with more psychedelic, spacey music. The Baltimore trio lock in nicely together, creating a strong interplay between drums, bass and guitar. These robust tracks–most go over seven minutes–allow the band time for exploration, something that’s pretty much essential to both psychedelic and jam-oriented music. Fortunately the band members also have enough of a sense of melody to keep songs from flying off of the rails into tedious meandering. Sentinels of the Heliosphere is a pretty decent start for a new instrumental rock band.

https://www.popmatters.com/135060-solar-temple-suicides-sentinels-of-the-heliosphere-2496096658.html

• Like 1

Diving for Pearls, AOR format, but many critics considered the album one of the best AOR albums. The executives must have killed their rise. They had decent PR, plenty of MTV coverage, and airplay. It sounds unfair, but I rather have executives run an industry. Look at the crap passing for music today. I haven't listened to corporate radio in 15 years, some genres in 25 years.

Merry Christmas from Dixie! Christmas in Dixie, Alabama.

RIP Keith Whitley (once in a lifetime c & w singer) There’s A New Kid In Town 

I don't consider him much of a country singer (not neo-traditional or traditional) but it is catchy Alan Jackson, I only want you for Christmas

Joe Diffie, Leroy the Redneck Reindeer

• Like 1