Music for CH folks. What ya got?

xBoss

I must have an abnormal sleep clock or something. It's not uncommon, and I'm not manic or in a mixed episode (manic and depressed) for me to stay up for at least three days, sleep 5 to 10 hours, and repeat the process. I only sleep 30 hours if I am up for several days. I dunno I am so accustomed to it that I don't worry about it, seems normal to me.

The only time that I sleep for days is when the inflammation is full-blown and all hell breaks loose. When the pain kicks in high gear, I am lucky because my body shuts down until everything calms down. It is then, that I have been known to sleep for-one time-three weeks.

Anyway,

I know the first documented traumatic brain injury-the one with a two week coma was a doozy, things got dicey and screwy after that, especially executive function and memory.

There were several other traumatic brain injuries that I never reported-concussions or head injuries from Ice Hockey, there were plenty of those. None of us did. We didn't want to risk our prospects. That and back then you just took the pain, it was part of being a man. Boy how things have changed. 

Oh, there was that other major head injury, near coma where I lost Oxygen to the brain momentarily. I almost forgot that one. Who knows, I'm sure things look chop suey in the noggin.

What can I do? I would not doubt that is why I stay up like this. After your first major head injury, things dramatically change. After the number I had you stop caring. It is what is. 

You can't tell me that men like that? If they do, I think they need a mental health evaluation more than I do. Man, fu$& I loved the big hair, imperfections, raw beauty, let it all hang out, I don't know what happened. It went from $5 to look good to $500,000 and looking like a freak show ticket to Area 51.

• Like 1

Random, this popped up in my feed, man I seriously crushed on this one back in the day, love the hair, the look, ladies bring it all back. What a decade. Now everything is PC, the drugs suck, women look like aliens, nothing is real, everything sucks. I guess it's part of getting old. 

1 minute ago, BoscoPiko said:

Wow @xBoss showing your eclectic side with this one :P

ha, this one is more my love for Eastern Europe. My last name came from right on the Ukraine and Poland border. I feel that Western culture ruins us and makes us sad and I wish we could go back to simpler times like they still live today in this video.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xBoss said:

. I feel that Western culture ruins us and makes us sad

I can't disagree.  Roots are beautiful just like the facets in our life. The women in the video were beautiful btw. It's neat to see all the diffrent sides of an individual (especially one afflicted with the same). I appreciate you starting this thread as anyone tired of the normal A rotation now has a plethora to choose from!

• Like 1

@xBoss Dobro jutro. Koliko ste tecni? To je sve cega se sjecam.

Sadly, I don’t remember much of what my Grandmother taught me. I was in the CFU (Croatian Fraternal Union).

Concerning your roots, why stay in the US? Everyone in the know is flocking to Hungary, Poland, and Czech, before they lock us in. A lot of my family is moving back to the old country, which they fled from, go figure. I may do the same before I can’t. That said, I doubt it would be any Slavic nation. Pay attention, freedom is only left where you are from. 

Having known people move to Ukraine after the collapse, I have been privy to seeing our collapse. Those in Ukraine have more freedom than we do. 

16 hours ago, Juss said:

@xBoss Good morning. How fluid are you? That's all I remember.

Sadly, I don’t remember much of what my Grandmother taught me. I was in the CFU (Croatian Fraternal Union).

Concerning your roots, why stay in the US? Everyone in the know is flocking to Hungary, Poland, and Czech, before they lock us in. A lot of my family is moving back to the old country, which they fled from, go figure. I may do the same before I can’t. That said, I doubt it would be any Slavic nation. Pay attention, freedom is only left where you are from. 

Having known people move to Ukraine after the collapse, I have been privy to seeing our collapse. Those in Ukraine have more freedom than we do. 

I'm I'm 3rd generation and the language is lost. My great grandparents actually hid their Russian identity and stopped passing the culture down when they moved to the USA since there was anti Russian sentiment forming. We came from Galicia which is no longer and is now Poland and Ukraine. I so wish I could move to that area or Prague or something like you mention but my girls think I'm crazy and don't want to. Plus the money would be too tight.

• Like 1