Busting and methylphenidate

Tony Only

In the USA it is called Ritilin and used for ADD and ADHD. The following is what I found regarding it:

https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2013/021284s020lbl.pdf The sytem will not allow me to post a section of this article for you, but on page one, it states that it affects Dopamine and Norephinephrine.

As you know Tony, we are not doctors! But it does not seem to be a concern for Serotonin Syndrome. As to whether it will still work? I would think so, but again, not a doctor or chemist. Nor can I say whether it will react in another way with busting materials. Can they get seeds?

How old is the daughter?

• Like 1

Thanks @spiny - I love you :wub:

Here in Finland the brand name is Concerta. I only had a very unsure assumption that it might not block or interfere but did not think of serotonin syndrome. In our language there is very, very little posts or discussion about ADHD meds and busting. I even thought are there less ADD/ADHD among clusterheads than among general population?

Luckily, seeds can be obtained legally over here. Batch regimen is also in consideration.

Her daughter is 15.

I hope you are doing well !

• Like 1

Love you too Tony!! :wub:  Yes, I am doing well this fall. 

I think that the lack of discussion regarding ADHD meds might be due to the fact that so many adults don't have them and never got them, even if they needed them! But, those days are changing. They are definitely in the mix for some. I suspect they will not block. I was concerned regarding serotonin, but that is put to rest now.

I would definitely get her on the D3 Regimen. Now! Nothing but good for almost all humans. Perhaps the system there will require time to get the blood work, but she can start the regimen before the blood work.

She might want to start with seeds to test the waters with no trip involved. Sort of ease into the busting part. Not sure if Valium or other such for anxiety is easily available, but it can be a comfort to have one on hand. It will not adversely affect her bust either. 

Hugs!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1