Most Effective Safe RC dose?

m5driver

It's not that 60 isn't safe - but once you're up around that level and you don't get positive results, it may be time to move to fungus. I've done 60 several times - certainly safe. But when I was still getting hit a week later, I made the move.

60 was my magic number a year ago. I went from 20-60 in five, seven day apart, doses and went out of cycle. They were all steeped in lemon juice for two hours. I have done the same with this cycle and, except for shadows, have been PF. (also using licorice root, which wipes out the shadows)

Knock on wood!

But as AO says, we're all different. Good luck, hope it works for you.

I did 100 seeds from pyschoactiveseeds.com around 10pm on a half full stomach.  Hits at 330am, and 11am.

Factors could be that I was on Imitrex earlier that day, no other drugs.

Next time, I will try on an empty stomach.

Is there a protocol to taking these besides steeping for a couple hours?

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff:

We all understand the urgency when we are in cycle.

But please, take the time to read the info in the "Files" section about dosing, detox, etc.

It is imperative to do this properly if you want to maximize your success.

Who was it that said "this is a lot more than just taking a bunch of mushrooms"

Read

Learn

Ask/Question

Treat

Succeed.

FG

I wonder if you could switch from trex to O2 as an abortive so you could detox enough days before the next dose, but still be able to abort any hits in the meantime?

For some CH'ers at least, downing an energy drink right before hopping on the O2 at the onset of an attack is known to help the O2 become all the more effective, and if it was as effective for you as trex, then it sounds like it could be a solution.

You could always have a 1/3  to 1/2 dose trex injection ready to go as a backup just in case.....