High altitude

Sue mcdonald

There was a couple of pists on old web site about scuba divingvand using oxygen tanks.

I wld get my cha? (Started when i was premed at ucdenver) and often wld go N and E to mountains at higher altitude. I could not get O2, had rx for it but o2 comoany bever got it in for me, i was told to go home n wait for it. It never came. Instead i got 180 fioricets, 100 tramadol, 90 lorazpm, 90 baclofens, 535 robaxins& 30 temazepms/ all each and every month.

App the goal was to et me severly addicted to drugs? Then do the injections w botox that singed cranial nerves? To see if i cld go iff the drugs? Wld the inj help pain?

Proranolol injected w botox? Causes memory loss. I refused to do it again vecause i didnt want to lose my memory. Ladt inj's? My memory got pretty soft for a bit. I was in physical shock from whatever all they injected w botox and propranolol for 6 months, 3 months solid.

• 2 weeks later...

Holy Shit! I just saw this.

That sounds like the polypharmacy that my old docs had me on. Before firing all of my docs and giving up on medical doctors, you know my conversion to nurse practitioners: Fioricet, Fentanyl, OxyContin (for breakthrough), Ativan, Adderall, Ritalin, Dexedrine, Torodal (I was given 60 with 60 needles), DHE (I was given 90 with 90 needles), Ambien, Lyrica, and it was far worse. Sadly, I allowed all of this. Then there was Celebrex, Baclofen, Tizanidine, Mobic, Voltaren, Latuda, Cymbalta, Zoloft, Pamelor, Risperdal, Lithium, Ajovy, Botox, Phenergan, and Zofran, Myrbetriq, and Flowmax. The medications cause the last two medications. 

I started over and I don't take any of that. But hey, Johns Hopkins trained doctors are superior. Fuck No! Run.

And, out of that cocktail, the tramadol is schedule IV, I don't dismiss the probability of addiction, but you would have to eat them like a Pez dispenser. It is a weak synthetic analgesic, barely controlled. The butalbital in Fioricet is mega overblown. It is nothing like the other barbiturates. I ain't gonna lie, I had to be a man and tell them to lay off the quaaludes (holy shit). I want to meet your doctor, joking. Even my pain management would only go as strong as carisoprodol for a CNS depressant (muscle relaxer). Robaxin, I didn't know that they could still write for that? 

Regarding the temazepam, ah, they did have you sign a waiver? Aspiration is all too common. Hell, I signed off.

I think that the memory loss came from the Benzo use hon. Heavy doping (use) can mimic dementia and cognitive decline. I proved that you can counter the effects through nutraceuticals. Time, patience, and if the cross-examination wasn't so nasty, suing the pants of the doctors that write all that crap. They knew better, and we're trying to create a high-profit lifelong consumer. Sick.