Reliable mushroom source?

m5driver

Anyone know where to order mushrooms?  Going to try buy-magic-mushrooms.com  Any success with getting them shipped since it is only direct wire or cash?  I live in Georgia and didn't want to wait a long shipping term or have them not show up at all.

Thanks,

Jeff

Dallas,

As long as they get here.  I don't care about legal issues at this point.  The website says it is up to the buyer to check.  Are you saying they won't ship them?

The products must be legal in the country you order from. All products we sell are legal in Holland, however we cannot check the legal status of a product in every single country. It is your responsibility to check the legal status of a product.

$75 is a drop in the bucket compared to $200 for Imitrex injections.  I have been using the 1/3 tip but only have a few 1/3 doses left and will have to start buying them tomorrow.

I would pay $1000 to get rid of this agony.  May just have to fly to Amsterdam.

Thanks for response.  Much appreciated.

Jeff

This is from Wikipedia (hence, not definitive): >>>Magic Mushrooms in their fresh form still remain legal in some countries including Spain, Austria, and Canada. On November 29, 2008, The Netherlands announced it would ban the cultivation and use of psilocybin-containing fungi beginning December 1, 2008.<<<   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psilocybin_mushroom#Legality