Question about flu/Covid and D3

BoscoPiko

Here's some interesting info on Omicron and its infections.  It gets a bit technical, but if you wade through the following link, the basic message is Omicron has the most mild infection symptoms that usually last 2 to 3 days, and as yet no mortality substantiated.  Of course, lots of vitamin D3 helps recovery (at least 10,000 IU/day maintenance dose) after a few days at a loading dose of at least 50,000 IU/day plus all the cofactors.

https://nutritionmatters.substack.com/p/omicrons-generally-less-harmful-mechanisms

1gG19A9.jpg

My cut at a home treatment for Omicron is illustrated in the following photo of supplements I take as a prevent.  Not shown is Ivermectin at 12 mg/day for at least 5 days then 12 mg/week.

T0o3tut.gif

This is essentially the basic anti-inflammatory regimen for CH with the addition of 50 mg zinc picolinate, 800 mg Quercetin as the zinc inonophor, and lots of liposomal tamin C (at least 3 grams/day) in divided doses throughout the day.

Take care,

V/R, Batch

• Thanks 1

We've known all along virus mutate so here's more on Omicron-2

https://vitamindwiki.com/Omicron-2%3A+in+40+countries%2C+some+with+Omicron-1+can+get+it+-+Jan+25%2C+2022

So far Omicron-2 looks to be more transmissible than Omicron-1 and people who have had Omicron 1 are catching Omicron-2  The question now is the mortality rate.  A 25(OH)D3 serum concentration between 80 and 100 ng/mL appears to lessen the infection rate and symptoms.  More to follow.

So much for God's greatest gift to people afraid of COVID-19 alpha variant, which is almost gone from circulation.

Take care,

V/R, Batch

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, xxx said:

Here's some interesting info on Omicron and its infections.  It gets a bit technical, but if you wade through the following link, the basic message is Omicron has the most mild infection symptoms that usually last 2 to 3 days, and as yet no mortality substantiated.  Of course, lots of vitamin D3 helps recovery (at least 10,000 IU/day maintenance dose) after a few days at a loading dose of at least 50,000 IU/day plus all the cofactors.

https://nutritionmatters.substack.com/p/omicrons-generally-less-harmful-mechanisms

1gG19A9.jpg

My cut at a home treatment for Omicron is illustrated in the following photo of supplements I take as a prevent.  Not shown is Ivermectin at 12 mg/day for at least 5 days then 12 mg/week.

T0o3tut.gif

This is essentially the basic anti-inflammatory regimen for CH with the addition of 50 mg zinc picolinate, 800 mg Quercetin as the zinc inonophor, and lots of liposomal tamin C (at least 3 grams/day) in divided doses throughout the day.

Take care,

V/R, Batch

I am and have been taking all of these since my first talk with you so I should be able to kick this quick. Thank you Peter!!

Well hell I guess the man flu is worse... I don't really think so but my poor husband is 11 days in with minor progress we started him on the ivermectin 4 days qgo so I'm hopeful that will help. I'm not 100% yet but he is much better. He wakes up with headaches every day I sympathize as head pain I know. He hasent been able to go back to the office as of yet but is getting better this has been no fun.. 

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, BoscoPiko said:

Well hell I guess the man flu is worse... I don't really think so but my poor husband is 11 days in with minor progress we started him on the ivermectin 4 days qgo so I'm hopeful that will help. I'm not 100% yet but he is much better. He wakes up with headaches every day I sympathize as head pain I know. He hasent been able to go back to the office as of yet but is getting better this has been no fun.. 

I've been feeding him like tmro exists not he puts a bit down but not enough.. I may be old in praying for my husband but I  am unsure what else to do? 

2 hours ago, BoscoPiko said:

..... my husband but I  am unsure what else to do? 

Push the fluids, big time. Up vit C. Hot chicken noodle soup. Toast. Hot shower so he can inhale moisture. Neosporin up nostrils w q.tip. cough drops. Distilled warm water & salt = warm saline solution as a saline nasal rinse, a mechanical method to actually rinse virus particles out of his nasal-sinus areas - decrease viral load to increase speed of recovery. Mix all together w a man and let simmer on low until he feels better. I wouldn't go too far w ivermectin... drop window blinds, warm not cold, quiet. Let patient rest. Is he having sinus involvement? He can also gargle n spit, warm salty water few times a day - again to decrease viral load.

Can u get those new pills they just came out with? 

Some warm brandy for you? Put your feet up and rest, too ;) he'll recover. If you are really worried? Theres always a phone. U can call your local hospital and speak w night nurses for advise. And u can drag him in to see a doctor, too.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sue mcdonald said:

Push the fluids, big time. Up vit C. Hot chicken noodle soup. Toast. Hot shower so he can inhale moisture. Neosporin up nostrils w q.tip. cough drops. Distilled warm water & salt = warm saline solution as a saline nasal rinse, a mechanical method to actually rinse virus particles out of his nasal-sinus areas - decrease viral load to increase speed of recovery. Mix all together w a man and let simmer on low until he feels better. I wouldn't go too far w ivermectin... drop window blinds, warm not cold, quiet. Let patient rest. Is he having sinus involvement? He can also gargle n spit, warm salty water few times a day - again to decrease viral load.

Can u get those new pills they just came out with? 

Some warm brandy for you? Put your feet up and rest, too ;) he'll recover. If you are really worried? Theres always a phone. U can call your local hospital and speak w night nurses for advise. And u can drag him in to see a doctor, too.

I'm sure he will pull through it's just that having a baby in the house for that long is not something I'm used to:mellow:

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, spiny said:

Bosco, the Ivermectin is helping? Did your doctor prescribe it? Some will and some won't.

Hi Spiny, 

Yes the Ivermectin is in my opinion what started to pull him out of it. Most doctors here in CA will not prescribe it. We got it from a friend that had Covid and he got it from Americas Frontline Doctors. 

• Thanks 1

On 2/4/2022 at 3:57 PM, BoscoPiko said:

Just curious why? 

There is a ladder. Human life is at the top, i suppose children are up at the pinnacle. Husbands (this may possibly be etiology of man flu) are a bit further down the line.

How many species have u utilised ivermect on?? How many different disease states have u effectively treated w ivermect?? What is the mode of action of the drug, Ivermectin?? How does it work?  Do u know?? 

If so...??  Please do explain your reasoning. Husbands- well u cant just run over to walmart n pick up a new one. We DO have a supply chain problem nowadays B)  I'm just curious to know ur logical train of thought that led you to even think of ivermectin?? 

I've known about ivermectin and sometimes use it. Known abt it for ~ 31 years. But then, im just running m'ol dog n pony show out here. At least, u - boscopiko?? Have a cat n pony show. So u may possibly have some of the esoteric knowledge of the now infamous, the 1, the only - - ivermectin. Honestly?? I'll trade u what i know for what u kno. Deal??

Sue

10 hours ago, Sue mcdonald said:

There is a ladder. Human life is at the top, i suppose children are up at the pinnacle. Husbands (this may possibly be etiology of man flu) are a bit further down the line.

How many species have u utilised ivermect on?? How many different disease states have u effectively treated w ivermect?? What is the mode of action of the drug, Ivermectin?? How does it work?  Do u know?? 

If so...??  Please do explain your reasoning. Husbands- well u cant just run over to walmart n pick up a new one. We DO have a supply chain problem nowadays B)  I'm just curious to know ur logical train of thought that led you to even think of ivermectin?? 

I've known about ivermectin and sometimes use it. Known abt it for ~ 31 years. But then, im just running m'ol dog n pony show out here. At least, u - boscopiko?? Have a cat n pony show. So u may possibly have some of the esoteric knowledge of the now infamous, the 1, the only - - ivermectin. Honestly?? I'll trade u what i know for what u kno. Deal??

Sue

Hi Sue,

Ivermectin has been around and being used both on animals and humans since the 80's. My husband was almost 100% after day 4 on Ivermectin. Here is a rather lengthy write up on it if you would like to read it. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043740/&ved=2ahUKEwjS04_o0ev1AhV7nGoFHRVyDfcQFnoECCsQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3L3UdIkBA8b7skOdccjwTu

Boscopiko- i had heard ivermectin was helpful, in that it revs up the immune system. And yes, I've used straight real ivermectin to worm dogs n horses since 1989  when we bought rosa (aguilas rosaleo) in michigan then... after looking at a slew of nasty ponies (ala threlwell) for the kids. Got lost, asked directions? Asked if they had any horses for sale? Well.. yes. A couple... i said are they good with kids? I rly was looking for a pony for the kids - but those ponies.. stories there! She said, yes- one is. I said -well, lets go see em (boy was i grumpy) she called rosa? Rose came running up to the fence? I was poleaxed. She was practically bought on the spot. Went back next morning to test drive? And bought her for my kids. Theres nothing as good as a good mare. And she was good - excellent for my kids, a babysitter extreme. 

So. Theyd just switched from worming w 2 wormers that had to be alternated due to resistance building up? To ivermectin which didn't develope resistance. As a quick aside? My present vet told me rhey used to use robaxin or methacarbamol as a wormed because it paralyzed the worms n theyd drop off and be passed. Ive taken enuff methocarbamol to drop anything..... LoL. But back on task - ivermec,  i heard from multiple sources, innfluenced immune systems to swing onto high gear since - like maybe 1997 -98 roughly 22 years...  its kinda funny, odd, but one will hear alot of remedies if one hangs out around the dog show or the horse show world.  They will develope ways to do things better.. and for many? Dogs, horses are just a means to an end so they get used to experiment upon. If its bad? That/those animal/s just go away sooner.. you know? The whole joining up deal??  Great great stuff.. and kinda dismissed as too woo woo  in the english world. But if you get it about joining up? That whole horse whispering deal? Is super great - ground breaking really. I loved learning about joining up. I kinda practised it but didn't really know what i was doing. As teenager i had my horse bo jangles at a barn owned by martha jayne. NW of chicago - great music scene. She'd divorced si jayne and you want to talk about bad guys? And bad felonies? Whoa ya. NW chicago area... right up there. I had a horse who'd been a mustang? So didnt have any ground work n got way too hot in the hunt field. I'd go into corral with him? And martha watched & told people i had a special way with animals.. decades before the horse whisperer came out. So boy do you learn things at a barn. And that was one thing i did learn about was ivermectin. So when my dogs developed that weird disease? Ivermectin was a drug i turned to for help. Did it help? I dont know, but it didn't hurt. I use it monthly to worm and in summer i use it weekly at lower dose to catch heartworms, too.

So ive watched the use of ivermectin for covid with intetest. It just seems like almost nobody knows what they're doing though. You know? The study you referenced? Is about *prophylactically* using ivermectin. Its new ground to use it for a disease thats already going on. Absolutely nota bad idea. Just.. curious how it actually works, thats all. Ivetmectin is only drug i know of that swings immune system into high gear, too.

25 minutes ago, Sue mcdonald said:

Boscopiko- i had heard ivermectin was helpful, in that it revs up the immune system. And yes, I've used straight real ivermectin to worm dogs n horses since 1989  when we bought rosa (aguilas rosaleo) in michigan then... after looking at a slew of nasty ponies (ala threlwell) for the kids. Got lost, asked directions? Asked if they had any horses for sale? Well.. yes. A couple... i said are they good with kids? I rly was looking for a pony for the kids - but those ponies.. stories there! She said, yes- one is. I said -well, lets go see em (boy was i grumpy) she called rosa? Rose came running up to the fence? I was poleaxed. She was practically bought on the spot. Went back next morning to test drive? And bought her for my kids. Theres nothing as good as a good mare. And she was good - excellent for my kids, a babysitter extreme. 

So. Theyd just switched from worming w 2 wormers that had to be alternated due to resistance building up? To ivermectin which didn't develope resistance. As a quick aside? My present vet told me rhey used to use robaxin or methacarbamol as a wormed because it paralyzed the worms n theyd drop off and be passed. Ive taken enuff methocarbamol to drop anything..... LoL. But back on task - ivermec,  i heard from multiple sources, innfluenced immune systems to swing onto high gear since - like maybe 1997 -98 roughly 22 years...  its kinda funny, odd, but one will hear alot of remedies if one hangs out around the dog show or the horse show world.  They will develope ways to do things better.. and for many? Dogs, horses are just a means to an end so they get used to experiment upon. If its bad? That/those animal/s just go away sooner.. you know? The whole joining up deal??  Great great stuff.. and kinda dismissed as too woo woo  in the english world. But if you get it about joining up? That whole horse whispering deal? Is super great - ground breaking really. I loved learning about joining up. I kinda practised it but didn't really know what i was doing. As teenager i had my horse bo jangles at a barn owned by martha jayne. NW of chicago - great music scene. She'd divorced si jayne and you want to talk about bad guys? And bad felonies? Whoa ya. NW chicago area... right up there. I had a horse who'd been a mustang? So didnt have any ground work n got way too hot in the hunt field. I'd go into corral with him? And martha watched & told people i had a special way with animals.. decades before the horse whisperer came out. So boy do you learn things at a barn. And that was one thing i did learn about was ivermectin. So when my dogs developed that weird disease? Ivermectin was a drug i turned to for help. Did it help? I dont know, but it didn't hurt. I use it monthly to worm and in summer i use it weekly at lower dose to catch heartworms, too.

So ive watched the use of ivermectin for covid with intetest. It just seems like almost nobody knows what they're doing though. You know? The study you referenced? Is about *prophylactically* using ivermectin. Its new ground to use it for a disease thats already going on. Absolutely nota bad idea. Just.. curious how it actually works, thats all. Ivetmectin is only drug i know of that swings immune system into high gear, too.

Well Sue all I know is that it worked for my husband and many others and that's all I care about. I use diatomaceous earth for my mare and she has been worm free for years. My husband hasent started growing a tail as of yet:P I posted 2 links and yes one was a study about the profilact effect the other was about cures for topically related parasites in humans. 

2 hours ago, BoscoPiko said:

Well Sue all I know is that it worked for my husband and many others and that's all I care about. I use diatomaceous earth for my mare and she has been worm free for years. My husband hasent started growing a tail as of yet:P I posted 2 links and yes one was a study about the profilact effect the other was about cures for topically related parasites in humans. 

And I bet he doesn't get worms !!!! 

• Like 1

I just wish we knew more abt ivermectin. Hang around  other dog n horse people and they can really have insights into different medicines and different applications. I've heard it bandied about for well over 20 years that ivermectin stimmed the immune system. But its barely been looked at seriously. So consequences? You just don't always know... that's all.  I try not to get too eager? Because i can go down that path easily. No medicine is always okay, all meds have good and bad and consequences. I think our exposure to herbals has tinted our perspectives so we think our little world can't be rocked with negatives. One just need remember any medicine can have its drawbacks. 

Ounce prevention worth pound of cure, & alll that~~☆~~ thats sonething people with chas understand, usually. It was and is, i believe, your choice. 

• Like 1