is there somewhere he can go to legally take LSD ?

dereksgirl

Hi Holly!

I just wanted to tell you what a pleasure it was to talk to you and Derek last night.  :)

Don't let up on getting that oxygen set-up going.  Just go ahead and order the mask, and try to find a regulator.  If you have any trouble, just let us know and we will find one for you.  There are some very good people here that will be more than happy to help you guys in any way they can. :)

Bob

TY Bob, and a pleasure to talk with u 2! Just ordered his RC seeds  [smiley=thumbsup.gif] and working with Batch to get his o2 set up right.

we are fighting Group Health to cover more than one refill/month of his sumatripan. Even if we don't win - I figure we have to keep pushing insurance comp.'s to give the right amts. for CH suffers. Hoping one day CHers wont have to fight for it. (gotta say - the people at Group Health Pharamacy were really going to bat for Derek, trying to get coverage for his refills.) And even if we are successful with the seeds, it is apparent to me that having o2 and sumatripan always available is a good precaution, seems you can never underestimate that nasty beast.

once we get the seeds, we will need to figure out how long he needs to detox based on an estimated 2 weeks of the sum. use. He would like to try detoxing now, but I don't think he should even try until we have his o2 set up.

Gonna go print up s certain tea receipe i've seen posted  ::)

Take care & hugs,

Holly

Thanks T! I appreciate the link - your timing is uncanny as we are currently starting the process of trying to get them to reimburse us. Almost $540 out of pocket in imatrex for my DH just for this week!(and he is worth every penny and more - thank heaven we will be getting our tax return soon!) It criminal what they do >:(, again - thank you, it is printing as we speak!

On an upside he only had to use it once last night as opposed to 4 times the last 5 consecutive nights. We are not sure if his cycle is ramping down or if the licorice is helping or both - but BOY what a relief for him!! :D

So good to hear about the decreasing hits!

Since he was using imitrex pretty often, I'll bring up the imitrex tip that details how to stretch out the doses, just in case you haven't it yet:

http://www.clusterheadaches.com/imitrex.html

Or maybe I posted this link for you earler...? If so, sorry, please disregard (doh! memory going going...gone  :D)