Newbie Gettin cranky

Jeffrey

OK, Im hittin the nutty stage here peeps!!  This is the last 10 hours ………

Saturday 2-5

230am  h2o o2 ice k5 15 min

430 am H2O ice O2 k6  15 min

630am h2o,o2,water k7 15 min

*      8am  H2O k4 quick

*      915am H2O ice  NASTY K8 45 min  -only toned down to k3 by 1005   

*      1045am  o2, ice, monster o2 for 35 min, up to k7  60 min back to steady k3-4

this SOB will not go away!!!! Lots of pain neck to base of skull too                     

** This cycle now at 30 days. Half way? Maybe this is a peak?

I donÂ’t even know what to sayÂ…Â…Â…. Ummmmmm, how bout, THIS SUCKS.

But then ya’ll know that  :o

Ive been using O2 all week since my Optimask came. I don’t really know how helpful it is.  Maybe its been keeping the kip level down? Maybe keeping duration down?  I have been needing to O2 for 10-15 minutes.  Up to recently most of my HA’s haven’t been longer than that so Im not sure if O2 is aborting them or not.

Things are cranking up today. HAÂ’s closer together and they are not going away in between, just backing off to a k3-5.

I am at 30 days in this cycle now…….. “the halfway point”.  The last 3 days have been not good. Today is the worst so far, time and intensity both.

I have not been able to procur any shrooms yet.  Thinkin about ordering seeds….. but by the time I get em and bust I think my cycle will almost be over.  Im frustrated and pissed……… oh yeah, sleep deprived too.  Mr. GRUMP here.

Any thoughts??? Love all your feedback, encouragement and ideas.

Hey man, I was in the heat of it first week in Jan - know just what you're dealing with. I ended up calling my doc who gave me thorazine script over the phone to just knock me out. I'm not saying that's the answer, but it got me out of the loop somehow, sleeping for 12 hours straight. -T

really!??? thorazine shuffle off to dream land eh?  sounds interesting as ive not seen that drug mentioned here yet.  one of my problems is that i have no isurance, no cash and have not seen my doc in a few years. he would never prescribe anything without a visit.

i got licorice today. doesnt seem to help,,,(here i sit holding ice on head to kill heavy pre-ch shadow)....... of course i just read les' comment that the no alcohol tincture prob wont work, sigh.  it was the only form i could find in my area.

ting........ hope you are feeling better today.

Sorry things are so rough right now. 

If I were you, I'd definitely go ahead and order the seeds.  They could help you get through those last few weeks of your cycle. 

Have you tried ginger capsules or taurine tablets to take the edge off?  Benadryl before bed?  When I had really bad night-time hits, Ambien (12.5 time released) would help me sleep through some of them. 

I hope things wind down for you soon. 

Hey Jeffrey - I tend to hit a peak at around the one month mark myself. Sucks? Yes very much so. :(

I'm with Kaboom 100% about ordering the seeds (while you continue to hunt for some shrooms). The seeds could be there in just a couple days.

Have you tried chugging an energy drink at onset? Asking because some feel that it helps the O2 clinch the deal and keep re-attacks away longer.

Also are you hyperventilating the O2 at a seriously high liter flow (in the 45 LPM range) with large reservoir bag, such as a retrofitted 40 gallon trash bag? That's the only way I can get an O2 abort at peak cycle.

I see you're getting night hits. How about melatonin, 9 mg or more, up to 21 mg at bedtime? Some folks have very happily found it will prevent their night hits.

If I can get an O2 abort in 10-15 minutes I consider it a fantastic success, but of course we all have differences in the nature of our attacks. It's the 3 to 4 hour long high kip hits that I particularly fear.

Wow, we sure have come up with LOTS of potential helps eh?

Being somewhat scientific I have hesitated to throw too much at these because I may never know WHAT exactly is producing results.

Having said that I also have to say that the hits have not been as bad this cycle so the desperation factor has been lower.

I am not sure why this is. Perhaps because Ive had 8 years between cycles in the past and this one is 7 years early?

I tried the water thing a couple weeks ago and for a minute there thought I had a real miracle going! Spoke too soon.  But I am still hitting it early as possible with a big (14oz) glass, then ice and O2.  But again, I dont know WHAT is responsible for the difference in intensity and duration this cycle.

My GF brought home 2 energy drinks last week so, no, I guess I havent really tried them enough to know.

Also, I HEARD about the high flow O2 but 45lpm and garbage bags was not the image I formulated about it!!!

Ive been thinkin that at 15lpm I cant breath a quantity higher than that flow rate. Maybe Im missin something but it seems that blowing more O2 from the tank than I can inhale has to be wasteful? And I dont have an endless supply. A friend is "donating" some of his moms O2 to the cause here :)

The benadryl and melatonin I WILL try asap, but the ambien scares me...... I am Imagining ambien keeping me knocked out till Im too far into the hit to abort it.  And waking up to early light pain is bad enof!

Have you tried ginger capsules or taurine tablets to take the edge off?

What edge?? In between shadows you mean? Not yet, but I did fresh ginger and ginger powder last cycle. Not sure if it helped.

I AM going to order seeds,,,,, prob RC.  I have memories of an experience with BHWR or morning glory seeds from back in high school (35 years ago!) and the taste and puking remains FRESH in my recall!! (so does the ensuing trip btw) 8-)

Can I expect results with seeds equal to shrooms?  And is the 4-5 day "wait" between doses needed with RC seeds?

Thanks SO much for the support, ideas and encouragement!!!  We all know what its like to be alone with this crap!!

Hi :)

How do you eat and sleep, live in general? I find this extremely important. It won`t "fix" it, but it makes it "easier" to deal the worst periods.

If i were you, i would order seeds. If it should be over when you get them, you will have a weapon ready for next time. Makes you feel safer as well.

I use Taurin capsules every day. Every morning i wake up having a hit, first thing i take one capsule Taurin along with 0.7 l of water, then i drink one cup black coffee and more water. On a bad day, i drink one Red Bull as well. This i do before i even dress. Then it`s O2. During the day i keep my blood sugar stabile,eating whole grain foods and vegetables, non refined. Somewhere beetween 12 and 15, i take one more capsule of Taurin. Everyday i do this, having one or two h of exercise as well. It doesn`t make it go away of course, but it helps too keep it under control. And you benefit from it as well :)

Keep away from triggers, live healthy and pure, and order those seeds. That`s my advice.

Wishing you all the best

Tingeling :)

Thanks Ting,

Glad you are feeling better today........... I was hurtin with you the other day.  I had typed a loooong one finger type, one hand holding ice bag, reply for you.  Then hit the wrong button and it all disappeared.  I was just too cranky to re-do it all.

Keep away from triggers, live healthy and pure, and order those seeds. That`s my advice.

I could certainly do better with the overall healthy living thing.  Quitting smoking, eating better, exercise etc.

I am ordering seeds.  Thanks

Will keep ya posted.

Keep smiling.... Makes em wonder HOW you do it!

Are your day more manageable today? 

Hey Ting........ Yes, much more "manageable".  SOMEthing seems to be impacting CH's.....Progression of cycle, prayer and/or licorice extract........ who knows??!! But last 2 nights have only had 3-4 CH's per and they have been easy quick aborts.  I can almost say I slept well!!

how is the 02 working now? 

O2----Wellllllll, I got my Optimask last Mon (4 days ago) and promptly ran out of O2. I am really not sure how helpful its been... Most of my CH's have been short 15-35 min and I seem to get thru the 15-25 min ones just as good with only water and ice...... they go just as well with O2 as without.  So Im kinda confused on this.  At first I thought it was really helpful,,, now not so sure.

Anyway........ its a beautiful sunny day here, currently PF and blessed.......... Pray my blessings flow out to ya'll today!!!

jeffrey ;)

Well ,  good news and (sorta) bad news..  Ive had 48 PF hours (good). Im sittin here at 3am Weds with my friend the ice pack (not so good).  BUT........ this a WIMPY  ass attempt on the part of the beast to remind me of its persistant "power".  HAHAHA...... The beast has been kicked in the nuts so hard,,,,,,, THIS is the best it can do??!! 20 min K2 put down with an ice pack!!!  yeah!!

Man....... I SOOOO wish I could just GIVE this to you all!!

hiya ting, eni

weds 3am here  ice pack in one hand ,one hand typin. two minor chs last nite. keep smilin ting cause god smiles at you. eni , i have my bust story in the thread on rc seeds in the bust story section.

rc seeds are the boots! workin really good here.  i was on nothing i neededto detox from tho. i wonder if that contributes to my good success here,

i was on nothing i neededto detox from tho. i wonder if that contributes to my good success

Just in the interest of continuing to build the knowledge base here, I'll mention that my daughter also was on nothing she needed to detox from, and in fact had never used any of the meds requiring detox, and seeds worked great for her, also.  I think I read somewhere a speculation that busting might be hampered (though not prevented) by ever having used those meds, so, as I say, I'm adding this to the knowledge base.