Vitamin D Anti Inflammatory Regimen - Interview with Batch (Pete Batcheller)

CraigStewart

Hi all. Here is an interview explaining the Vitamin D Anti Inflammatory Regimen for cluster and migraine headache with Pete Batcheller, the cluster sufferer that came up with the regimen. (re-film of previous interview with new slides etc).

If you've been thinking about trying Vitamin D3, have heard about it for overall good health or have questions about the regimen, i.e. how it works, what if it doesn't work, safety, testing, general supplementation questions etc. then this video will hopefully be of help to you.

As always, Batch - thank-you for your contributions. The Vitamin D Regimen for me personally has been absolutely amazing.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

All,

Making this Youtube video with Craig was a hoot!  Without his dedication, determination and professionalism, it would not have been possible.  We both hope it attracts more CHers and Migraineurs to start this treatment protocol.

As you can see as a 77 year old retired Navy fighter pilot, I'm also mastering the art of full time geezer.

Take care,

V/R, Batch

Edited by xxx
  • Like 2

Thank you very much for the video :) and thanx for the link :) i wasn't doing it correctly - i was using litein, sigh~~ thinking it was the same as vit A. Looked it up? And whereas its kinda sorta like vit A vit it is not vit A. So i have to make a soecial trip and get specifically vit  A like  ive been precisely told more than once. ;)  That one was on me. Thanx to one and all for being so kind and patient with me. It seems to help... now if i can just do this better?  Hopefully my results will be better.  You know, Juss? I really have to agree with you about going more into nutraceuticals to fine tune health. Again - Thanks !!

• Like 1

Hey Sue,

You really need to thank Craig Stewart.  He did all the work to make this video possible.

Regarding Vitamin A, the Kirkland Adult 50 Plus Mature Multi contains Vitamin A as Beta Carotene.  Our bodies convert Beta Carotene to the active form of Vitamin A. Accordingly, if you're taking the Kirkland Mature Multi, you are getting sufficient amounts of Vitamin A.

Take care and please keep us posted.

V/R, Batch

Edited by xxx
  • Like 1

I am just as concerned about oxidative stress. Tailoring the Batch Protocol, I still had numerous complications and symptoms. That stated, for most, you can owe your life to Batch. For example, Now Foods 5,000IU D3 and MK7 with a weekly 50,000 IU (Now Foods) keeps I dialed in.

Respectfully, Calcium appears overkill. Most of us have far too much Calcium (Osteoarthritis, Bone Spurs, Numerous Spine Issues) come from over calcification, thus, I take 3,000mg of MSM (advised).

If you are not sure, though exceptionally difficult, find a doctor that knows what in the hell they are doing. There are methods to determine most vitamins and minerals that you lack: otherwise, you are pissing in the wind. Your skin and hair tell-all, as well. Most of that information is available and reliable.

I never use anything, but reputable vitamins to my preference. And, I stay loaded on an all 72 multi-mineral. Then, an additional multivitamin. And, I take additional minerals from hair analysis. There are at least 15 nutraceuticals not worth listing as well. It appears as if everyone has an opinion, just like under britches. Lifeextensions, Now Foods, sometimes Garden of Life, though exceptionally difficult to discern Jarrow Formulas, even Source Naturals. 

In my circumstance, I had to dig substantially deeper-still am. I also have neurodegenerative conditions, which scream an overload of neurotoxins and oxidative stress. 

Good luck. Out of respect to Batch, the group, a lack of a lab, and far fewer science courses, I don't share anything that I am learning. 

• Like 1

Hey Juss,

The anti-inflammatory regimen treatment protocol includes the Kirkland Adult 50 + Mature Multi.

kHC7PkK.jpg

I9gak3O.jpg

As you can see from the Mature Multi Supplement Facts label above, it contains only 220 mg calcium.

Regarding inflammation and oxidative stress,  Vitamin D3 and Omega-3 PUFAs reduce both.

Take care and please keep us posted.

V/R, Batch