what did no long does! (help that is)

gail CRUTCHER

Hello again! Periodically I get into a spot where I can't get out, and I'm there now, as you might well guess. i'd have had these things for over ten years now, and thought I had them under  control. Until now. I  use E tanks of o2 with very good success, until now. Without rhyme or reason that I can find, oxygen no longer works. I've been able to use one tank per headache as needed, with great success. Feeling a little smug probably, thought I had it whipped. I have daily CH's, and was so happy/relieved to have oxygen working for me. Have I said, this isn't working now. Yes, we're in a drastic season change, and that might be it. Never before, but now. Everything/anything you can offer will be greatly received. A bit sleep deprived now (surely you know) and brain old and tired combined is challenging. I'm an 81 year old woman, who has had a very active life, including operating a small business. As with many, that changed 2 years ago, with the pandemic and I retired. Yes, it was time no doubt. Had all vaccines  and booster and MAY have had a round of Covid in the last year. I very seldom go anywhere, and my husband does all the running,  I didn't make any changes, but here they are, moved in to stay it seems.

Thanks so much,

gail

One thing just occurred to me as I reached for a grape~~my intake of both grapes, very sweet, delicious green ones, combined with oranges has grealty increased. Could that be a part of thte problem? I won't be eating any more; I just had that idea.Till I have another revelation~~

in addition, someone ran into and broke a utility pole apparently, and they're in the process of replacing it now, so we won't have electricity for a few hours. So, in the event you try to communicate with me, a phone call is the only way for now. My phone number is 502 447 1243. I hope you do.

Thanks so much. 

gail

: ))

Some people find that when the O2 level in a tank is low, the O2 is less effective, or even doesn't seem to work at all.  It's true for my daughter and for at least a couple of others here.  Since you've been using O2 for a long time, maybe that's not the case for you, but it did come upon my daughter suddenly after many years of not being an issue.  An e tank can of course get low pretty fast.  One person has said that if you can increase your flow rate it will work even at low levels.  

• Like 1

Hi Gail, so sorry to hear of the evil switcheroo that has been pulled on you with the unexpected O2 fails. I realize you've participated here in the past and you know about the two most popular non pharmaceutical approaches: D3 regimen and busting, so I'm at a bit of a loss for any good new ideas. I suppose you've tried caffeine or energy shots with the O2 to give the abort that much better of a chance. Then you mentioned the seasonal change, and you're probably aware that an antihistamine such as benadryl or quercetin is known to be recommended as an adjunct to the D3.

There has been a mini trend that finds some respected CH'ers using DMT for aborts with 100% success rate, but it seems to be hard to source, and not exactly all that simple to extract either (plus it is one of those illegal psychedelics, although an extremely short lived, short trip one).

I don't have a recollection of whether those PH affecting grapes and oranges have ever been discussed as having any effect on CH prone-ness. Personally I'd be skeptical that they'd be the culprits, but maybe we'll see if anyone is interested in discussing that.

• Like 1