National Geographic; Part 2

Psiloscribe

The National Geographic special that included Cluster headaches and BOL was one of the top 5 NatGeo programs ever watched.

Based upon [our] the show's popularity, they have decided to do another special on the medicinal benefits of LSD and BOL.

They have contracted the production company that won an Oscar for documentaries, to produce this new documentary.

I have been in contact with the producers and Clusterbusters will be working with them on this project.

They are now looking for people with clusters to participate and are looking for the following volunteers to be interviewed and filmed.

Someone that is willing to be filmed during an attack.

Someone that is willing to be shown using LSD to treat an active cluster cycle.

Someone willing to discuss how clusters have affected their lives.

Someone that is willing to discuss their use of LSD to treat their clusters and how it has affected their lives.

They may be willing to interview people that have used other related psychedelics for their clusters.

This project is currently underway and filming will take place over the next 4-6 weeks.

Of course, they understand how people may require complete anonymity and will take all necessary steps to keep you anonymous. You too can be a blurred face and have a voice like a sleep deprived Boris Karloff.

If anyone is interested in being interviewed, please send me a PM or email and I will give you more details or answer any questions I can.

Thanks everyone,

Bob

(See you on the Red Carpet)  :)

The show is about the medicinal benefits of LSD and BOL but you never mention BOL again.

It would be nice to be able to try it for their program. Sign me up :) I will be the sacrificial lamb :D

Glad to read the post Bob. If this program is half as good and informative to the general public as the first one; it's sure to be anther giant step forward.

Thanks again from all of us for being our fearless leader.

Dan

Cool.

there would be a MUCH larger talent pool to draw from if they were giving equal time to mushrooms.....

There are many reasons that the show centers on LSD. Although history suggests that mushrooms have been used for thousands of years to treat headaches, LSD was discovered while researchers looked for headache treatments. LSD is also currently being looked at as a treatment for other ailments.

The fact that it IS harder to find but most likely more effective for clusters is another interesting point to be made.

Once this one airs, if the natGeo mailboxes overflow with mushroom stories we may be able to spark some interest in a new documentary.

Bob

Thanks to those that have already come forward to participate.

I spke witht he producer today and they are very much interested in taking an in depth look at how clusters affect people lives.

Please consider getting on the list. They will come to you!!

If you'd be willing to be interviewed but aren't sure you have to offer what they are looking for, let them decide.

We aren't filming an episode of Glee so you don't have to sing, nor an episode of Dancing With The Stars, so no dancing experience needed. Just be yourself.

Bob

If it's international they may even come to Montany.

I would love to do anything that would promote our cause,

put my hat in. I have 6 years to fill them in on. Shrooms and seeds though. I do think there are many better candidates though.

all the best

the bb

Nothing like a little peer pressure. I have always succumbed to it.

Ok, if the bb is good with it, I am too. Put my name in too Bob. There are undoubtedly better representatives but I will do anything that I can to help. No LSD yet for me either but that is apt to change any day now  :o :o

Lee Ann nominates Kaboom :

Dan

PS Texas is like a whole nuther country ;D

Dan you'd make a SWELL candidate IMO!

A little surprised that the no LSD thing may change for ya, since it would be a significantly longer lasting tripping experience than mushrooms.  :o :o

Of course if the mushrooms are losing effectiveness, it's completely understood why one would step up to the biggest of the busting big guns, damn any temporary side effects.

I think I'm starting to realize a possible advantage for us of the Nat Geo focus on LSD: The case for BOL is pretty compelling when you see people having great success with LSD, then the question is asked: "why can't these people be prescribed BOL - a NON hallucinogenic form of LSD??!!"

Thanks Jeeber. A deal is a deal...

I told agent orange if he'd volunteer, I would.

I didn't really expect Brian would take me up on my offer but he actually thanked me for nominating him :)

If they interview me my bet is it ends up on the editing floor and that will be just fine with me. My Texas twang will be entertaining ...at my expense.  :(

The more volunteers, the better. Like Bob said: Let the producers decide.

How about it Kaboom?

Dan

Admittedly, I have reservations due to the need to protect my girls and my employment.  But, I know that it's only because of these treatments that I'm able to be a good mom and hold down a job to support my family.

I'll be signing up. 

If selected, one thing I couldn't do is promise to give a dignified representation of our group should they choose to  film me while dosing.  I honestly cannot foresee that happening...

If selected, one thing I couldn't do is promise to give a dignified representation of our group should they choose to  film me while dosing.  I honestly cannot foresee that happening...

I'm sure you would be just as charming as this young lady

http://reason.com/blog/2011/01/05/i-wish-i-could-talk-in-technic

;)

Bob

Disclaimer: The scene depicts a rather large recreational dose. Not a normal sized dose to treat clusters.

Feel free to put my name in the documentary hat.  While I haven't taken LSD, I'd be happy to share my experiences with having CH.  Loosing jobs.  Staying awake mostly for days at a time because I was too scared to sleep, or got hits anytime I did try to sleep.  Numerous trips to the emergency room only to have them do nothing.  Years of misdiagnosis.  yea, I've got a few other attack experiences I could share.  Might scare the hell out of them though.  I'd share only to help others understanding. 

Jeff

Hi Lee Ann!

Im too lazy to go in the other room 
That's not lazy, it's conserving energy.  I'm sure you need all you can get just to keep Hipshot in line.  ;)

I'm sure you would be just as charming as this young lady
  Mom?  Is that you?!?  And to think she told me she never used drugs before...or drank...or had sex.   :-?

Seriously, is that lady in the video sweet or what?  Can you imagine how in awe she would have felt if she had the experience outside surrounded by nature?