Interesting Read

BoscoPiko

After getting whatever strain of COVID-19 my husband and I contracted I felt it important to find a pharmacy that would allow us to purchase ivermectin (in my opinion it is what got my husband through). Yes I know it's a controversial drug so please just know my post is not about ivermectin but something interesting I discovered after finding this company. While researching the company I found some pretty informative information on the site including ketamine and allergy desensitization. Anyhow here is a link to the ketamine bit https://www.fusionspecialtypharmacy.com/uncategorized/ketamine-what-is-all-the-fuss-about/ the rest can be searched on the site. Cheers!

• Like 2

K is a horse tranquilizer. It is an anesthetic. I do know that Ketamine is a NMDA receptor agonist, as is Dextromethorphan (DXM)-you know, what many do, Robotripin. If you want the effects of Special K, grab a bottle of cough syrup with a crapload of DXM, mix it with codeine especially, make sure you are not taking a blocker such as an anticonvulsant, or sodium channel, and well, trip your balls off. One or two bottles do the job. 

I don't because those subjected to depression have no business playing Tim Leary. I will go to war, as will many psychiatrists, psych NP, pharmacologists, even psychotherapists that I know, on the gumption that a psychoactive helps depression. I and 10 others after ketamine infusions had extensive ECT shock therapy. And there are many I met that are in state institutions after playing around with the acid drops: they were Borderline, Schizo, or Manic Depressive.

I try to tell people, it is like smoking grass: some studies say 20 times, some say 60. Regardless, smoke it enough, you have a 2,000 fold increase of becoming schizo. And it makes you simple.

I find no use for it, but that is me. There are other means. That stated when in desperation, I could see why one would try. My point is, look for the source, target it, treat the problem, not abortive solutions.

If you are intractable and want to go illegal, go with what is proven by over 30%, and one hell of a ride: cocaine. Why risk everything on something that subjects you to horrific experiences? You must experience what it is like to be up for 6 days, not eat.

Why more similar to meth, Amphetamine Salts is called synthetic cocaine for a reason. And boy, get a script for two 30s per day, with a script for methylphenidate and you will cut down on the headaches. There is not too much postnasal drip or burn either. 

9 hours ago, Juss said:

You must experience what it is like to be up for 6 days, not eat.

LOL no thanks on that! I am rather conservative when it comes to meds both illegal and legal. I just though the read on uses, background etc. was interesting. I was more interested in the allergy desensitization as it makes sense that if you can train your body to not react poorly and or become inflamed by particular elements then in a sense you are riding yourself of said allergen?  I am not sure how it works but would assume it's a lot like flagging out a horse. Just the initial approach with a flag at the end of a stick can cause an unfamiliar horse to freak out but as you get a bit closer with each try the horse becomes less reactive and more accepting and eventually you can rub the horse all over with the flag without even a flinch.. I am sure it is a much different than this but that's the best comparison (coming from a horse gal) I can think of :rolleyes:  

@Juss, just curious... what are the health benefits of cocaine? I am not aware of it having any health benefits, just a numbing effect that was used in early dentistry. 

Ketamine, on the other hand, is a pretty strong anti-inflammatory.

Also, doesn't the higher correlation of cannabis use with schizophrenia apply to teenagers and young adults?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jteira said:

Also, doesn't the higher correlation of cannabis use with schizophrenia apply to teenagers and young adults?

I am not as well read as I should be but most I have read on this subject does correlate to the un-developed brain and schizophrenia. I wasn't as interested in the ketamine write up but thought is would be nice to post the background and uses etc. for folks like myself that don't know as much about it as we should or could. Anyhow from what I have taken the time to read I do believe that ketamine should not be ruled out as an abortive. I don't know of the properties as for a prevent, I need to research more. What I do know with certainty is the pain that we go through, the life that is robbed from us when experiencing an attack and the power of knowledge. For myself, this site has helped me to explore much more than I normally would have so to me that's a positive. More tools to get the job done cant hurt..

• Like 2

Someone will have to tell me to get updates from a thread: I do not receive any notification, and thus I do not respond.

Concerning marijuana, the results are across the board, skewed, so convoluted, and honestly, I need to be careful. Having been around far too many with SMI (severe mental illness) impacts each with mental illness differently. 

This is not a controlled trial: those that are schizo level out, stop hearing voices and seem better than with old school neuroleptics or atypical. I have confirmed this twenty-five times, read properly. Those fellow manic depressive types with propensities for psychotic mania, yeah, we get whacked out on the grass. This I confirmed, sadly 5 times. Pure Bipolar with psychotic mania is exceptionally rare.

Most are diagnosed with Bipolar II, and that is a cakewalk. I'm sorry, those types seldom are hospitalized, if so for 3 days: try 3 to 5 months at a time, once 9 months when I go in (in private hospitals). And, they never go full-blown manic. They may cycle, but never disruptive. That diagnosis amongst the old school shrinks is still questionable. If you take them out, it goes back to what it should be, exceptionally rare, less than 1%. Point is, they are split 50 on the grass, again nothing scientific. 

I hope that I don't offend anyone with type II or the soft spectrums, but they can always get those under control: always. If mixed bipolar, severe (like me), all downers are a horrific idea. For those without funny farm issues, some studies were for the development of young brains. Keep in mind that the male brain does not finish development until 25 years of age. The notion of brain cell death and becoming simple is by a few observational studies (don't quote me). 

Cocaine, oh boy, I was conservative. To hell with it. I can't afford it. It is not what it was in the 70s or Miami Vice Days. If you are not paying $750, you get the idea. I will only disclose that true millionaires make Charlie Sheen parties look mild. I will show you the research, hang on. And let me see if I can find the info on the uppers. 

This is from 2000, with n = 7, and please keep in mind unless you are a liquid millionaire, your blow will be cut to benzocaine and baking soda, near crack a lack (don't ask). So, unless you know Pablo’s family and can smuggle from Columbia, I don't recommend this method.

https://d1wqtxts1xzle7.cloudfront.net/42485454/The_effect_of_intranasal_cocaina_and_lid20160209-30765-1maqlt0-libre.pdf?1455042943=&response-content-disposition=inline%3B+filename%3DThe_effect_of_intranasal_cocaine_and_lid.pdf&Expires=1647647041&Signature=Yf~E5wJQjD6VNRBAnc400jwq7MwnuKSEEinVepsbkqoQ4u5Slv9SqtzZXHUU2u7ZNpnOec0R730JUKWlb4j24EoRcyyoXMiEYEPcqQGjNw-wP3d64uEsjkfLlnjD01MuG69ypgnxTpMIPvqLBaxvcrP7XMUDs1HQvOwXlZLfpqKHimu4AOdxavzQYY7hILWa7DpasY~d5q7xBQJZmi2llel0gYOgh0awgfDRALnIdMZYMWUVXnYxaIqvGzploCJzKdizRUk9BIZrV86lBTAlaNJCB7EZDPMPmPAi9f3pXlMjImkkXjZZ3smk~1loyR9E-U-hctb5AWVj4zWzwhUTeA__&Key-Pair-Id=APKAJLOHF5GGSLRBV4ZA

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3963123/