Cluster Headache Awareness Day art exhibition

Hello,
For those of you in the UK, happy Cluster Headache awareness day!
Today, March 21st marks the second day of spring and it’s also the Cluster headache awareness day.
Me and many others have the privilege to be the chosen ones by the Beast!
About 1 in a 1000 are experiencing one of the worst pain known to humans and yet so little is known about the condition.
My latest mixed media project “When the Beast knocks” is exhibited at the Muxima art space in Bow, East London from this Wednesday 23rd until Wednesday 30th.
A private viewing is happening Friday 25th @ 7pm, you can rsvp with the following link:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/when-the-beast-knocks-cluster-headache-exhibition-tickets-302506132987

It would be fun to see you there and it would be my pleasure to share my latest artistic project with you!
For those who cannot participate, a website with the project will be available after the exhibition.

All the Best to the chosen ones,
G.

Flyer_small.jpg

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Music said:

A visual display? Really? Fuck that

What type of display did you have in mind? I can think of all sorts of images that could aid in awareness of this affliction and it's not like you could just pluck a cluster head up during cycle and hope they have an attack to demonstrate??

• Like 1