Demand valve

Hugh Hall

I just watched the video on O2 equipment and am interested in purchasing a demand valve. I think it requires a 40-60 psi regulator and would require a

a regulator with a DISS connection for the hose. In the video the demonstrator used a white valve with a mouth tube attached to it. I am interested in getting the specs on the whole setup and model numbers and vendors to purchase from. Sure looks a lot faster and easier to use than the non-rebreather with the bag and easier and more compact to carry in my vehicle. Thanks for any help.

I think the demonstrator in that video was @Racer1_NC, at a ClusterBusters conference.  He'd be a good one to answer your questions.  Also, If you type "demand valve" in the search bar at the top of any page here, you will see a lot of discussions of demand valve purchasing.  I will not weigh in with my opinions, which are probably or at least perhaps wrong, and anyway you can read plenty of them if you do that search of the site! 

Yeah...that was probably me. Dang videos. <looks down...shuffles feet>

Rather than being a tad redundant, I will invite you to visit my profile here and read back through my posts on the subject. After you do, shoot me a PM here with any questions. I can also send a PDF with some helpful links your way if desired.

Here to help....sorry I didn't see this earlier. I'm neck deep in a old car project and it's hogging my time.

• Like 2