absorbtion through skin?

dereksgirl

I think I remember a statement in one of the busting technique pages that the wife, after preparing the ,I think it was mushrooms, for her husband, noticed that her non-CH headaches went away.

Does any one know if that would work with the handling of LSA in RC seeds. (if you rubbed them in your hands for a period of time, after they were crushed?) You would not technically be "ingesting" them right? ;)

Also, anyone know the shelf life of the seeds?

How long can you keep them in the freezer?

Many thanks!

Dereksgirl

I'm not sure about the handling question, but can help with the storage question. 

I've stored my seeds in the freezer for 6+ months and they appear to have the same potency as when first put in the freezer.  When left out of the freezer they definitely degrade quite fast.  Articles I've read say after 6 to 9 months they start to degrade if left unpreserved, but think it's really quite a bit shorter than that.

Jeff

Ah, what do ya know - found it

[highlight]2.2.2 Migraines and other vascular headaches

Does this therapy also work for migraine sufferers?

Actually, the answer is 'yes' to your migraine question. Just the simple act of grinding up the tea for my husband has caused my own migraine symptoms to go into remission - now for almost 5 months. I didn't even drink any of it - just absorbed it through my fingertips. Just made me a little queasy for about half an hour and a slightly strange feeling, but I'd do it again in a heartbeat if I felt those symptoms coming back.[/highlight]

http://www.clusterheadaches.com/cb/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1269811619

Thanks Alleyoop for bumping this link, went to look for it again and there it was! [smiley=dankk2.gif]

I still wonder if it would work with the seeds?  ::)